(Temp) Metadata Specialist, LAC Group – NY
The position is with one of the top one-on-one interview television programs. The show is known for its candid interviews with politicians, athletes, entertainers, leaders and thinkers and has been on air for over 25 years.
The Metadata Specialist position will do data entry of targeted and relevant metadata specific to the corresponding digital assets within the specific style guidelines.
- Complete accurate data entry of relevant metatags within a pre-defined format and style
- Perform captioning of videos
- Ability to proof and quality control own work and remain consistent with the rest of the project team
- 1 – 4 years previous metadata / meta-tagging experience within a media publishing environment including media assets
- Knowledge of digital and video image files and formats is preferred
- Experience working within specific metadata style guidelines
- Understand the role of standards, accuracy, structure, context and geography.
- Excellent reading, analytically and communication skills
- Ability to read and summarize content succinctly
- Creative problem solving abilities
- Good organizational, time management and customer service skills
- This position is estimated to last about 2 to 4 months.
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and values diversity in the workforce.
Source: SLA Chapter Princeton-Trenton Listserv