Click on a job that interests you, then scroll down to read the description.
- P/T - Librarian, Berkeley College (NY)
- F/T - Ref/Instr Librarian, Berkeley Coll (NY)
- Librarian, United Nations (NY)
- Exhibition Coordinator, Nat'l 9/11 Museum (NY)
- Performance Database Project Mgr, Lincoln Ctr (NY)...
- F/T - Dir Metadata Mgmt, Showtime (NY)
- F/T - Records Mgmt Analyst, PSEG (NY)
- F/T - Instruction Librarian, NYC Coll Tech-CUNY (N...
- Library Director - perf arts coll (Pro Libra) (NY)...
- F/T - Collections Info Assoc, Princeton U Art Mus ...
- Digital Assets Coordinator, HBO (NY)
- P/T - Research Librarian, Time Inc (NY)
- F/T - Digital Asset Librarian, Benj Moore (NJ)
- P/T - Library Asst Intern (paid), CMI (NY)
- P/T - Adjunct Ref Librarian, CUNY Grad Ctr (NY)
- Dir of Library Web & Digital Svcs, Yeshiva Univ (N...
- (Temp) Digital Assets Mgr, Rockefeller Fdn (NY)
- Director - External Content, Knowledge Mgmt, KPMG ...
- F/T - Sr. Specialist - Archives, AIG (NY)
- Legal Researcher, Baker & Hostetler LLP (NY or PA)...
- (Temp) F/T - Taxonomist, Scholastic (NY)
- F/T - Taxonomy & Metadata Specialist, Scholastic (...
- Account Manager, Artstor (NY)
- F/T - Analytics Consultant 2, Wells Fargo (NY)
- Dir of Collections, Princeton Theo'l Sem (NJ)
- (Temp) LEGAL RESEARCHER (Donna Conti) (NY)
- Adjunct Reference Librarian, NYU (NY)
- F/T - Research Coordinator, Navigant (NY)
- P/T - Reference Librarian, SUNY Maritime (NY)
- ▼ August (29)
- ► 2013 (467)
- ► 2012 (315)
- ► 2011 (169)
- ► 2010 (235)
Friday, August 22, 2014
Berkeley College has part time librarian positions available to provide information, circulation and technical services assistance.
ALA-MLS/MLIS or equivalent degree required. Day, evening and weekend hours at the Midtown Manhattan campuses.
Supervise the use of and activity within the library including, assisting the Campus community in using the library computers and collections to locate information; providing basic and in-depth information services on site, by telephone and through real-time Chat; oversee circulation desk functions, basic desktop, laptop, printer troubleshooting, technical services and data collection.
Ability to facilitate student driven learning in the information seeking process
A commitment to service excellence and student success
Knowledge of integrated library management systems, databases, and other web based information sources
Experience with Learning Management Systems such as Blackboard or Moodle is desirable
Please apply online and include cover letter and resume attachments.
Berkeley College offers Bachelor’s and Associate degrees, certificate programs, and non-degree professional courses in a wide range of majors to meet current business and professional market demands. For additional information please visit www.berkeleycollege.edu