Click on a job that interests you, then scroll down to read the description.
- Head of Ref, Research & Access Svcs, The Met (NY)
- P/T - Librarian, Adult Ref, Babylon Library (NY)
- P/T - Adult Prog's Coordinator, Oakland Lib (NJ)
- F/T - Librarian, Roseland Public Lib (NJ)
- F/T - Data Curator, CUSP, NYU (NY)
- F/T - QA Mgr, Lib Rel'ns, Practising Law Inst (NY)...
- Special Collections Librarian, US Golf Assn (NJ)
- P/T - Substitute Librarian, Peninsula Library (NY)...
- Part Time, Temporary - Practising Law Inst (NY)
- Full Time, Temporary - Practising Law Inst (NY)
- Life Sciences Librarian, NYU (NY)
- DAM Project Mgr (Staff IT) (NY)
- Content Strategist, Logical Design Solutions (NJ)
- F/T - Art Archivist (Society Staffing) (NY)
- F/T - Mgr of Records and Info, Ropes & Gray (NY)
- F/T - Info Literacy Librarian, Holy Family U (PA)
- P/T - Reference Librarian, Pace Univ. (NY)
- Account Manager, Artstor (NY)
- F/T - Systems & IT Librarian, Watson Library-Met (...
- Visiting Asst/Assoc/Full Professor, Pratt (NY)
- ▼ September (20)
- ► 2013 (467)
- ► 2012 (315)
- ► 2011 (169)
- ► 2010 (235)
Tuesday, September 23, 2014
The Thomas J. Watson Library in The Metropolitan Museum of Art is seeking applicants for the position of Head of Reference, Research and Access Services.
This position is responsible for the leadership, management, assessment and development of Reference, Research and Access services of Thomas J. Watson Library and the Nolen Library. Responsibilities include exploring, assessing, and implementing new approaches to reference, outreach and instruction; managing and maintaining the highest standards of customer service at library service points; oversight of all circulation functions including collection management and space planning; coordinating assessment and benchmarking efforts with data analysis and statistics related to library and collection use and visitor data; keeping current with new resources; developing productive and collegial relationships with museum staff and a broad constituency of researchers. Direct supervision of 5 FTE and manages and coordinates the work of multiple teams.
See http://libmma.org/portal/employment/reference-20140909 for a complete description of the position and of the Museum libraries. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. Applicants should submit a cover letter indicating how they satisfy the requirements, a resume, and the names of three references to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Head of Reference.”