SEO Manager, Precise Leads – NY
The ideal candidate has at least 2 years of experience in using data and testing to improve organic search engine results, as well as some experience guiding budgets for paid search & social campaigns. Hands-on experience with content creation and amplification through both organic search and social channels a huge plus.
The right candidate will be able to hit the ground running with daily campaign management, staying ROI-positive while scaling volume. You’ll work closely with management to craft and implement SEM, SEO, and social strategies that meet all business goals, both short and long term. Expertise in all major social platforms a must. Google Analytics, Ad Words, Tag Manager, and Search Console experience required, and familiarity with Taboola & Outbrain is a plus.
Ideally, you will have experience with short- and long-tail keyword strategies, high-volume campaigns, lead generation, Quality Score strategy, landing page optimization, and ad copy optimization. We believe in a culture of testing, and we’re looking for someone who wants to grow and who strives to keep beating his or her “best results” instead of relying on what’s “worked in the past.”
Familiarity with Hubspot and Moz Pro not required but preferred.
- Generating interest and engagement for content marketing initiatives
- Daily program management: budgeting, performance reporting, bid management, campaign optimization, keyword research and ad copywriting
- Competitive intelligence: keeping an expert eye on our competitors and the category’s search landscape
- Industry intelligence: staying up to date with the changing search landscape, utilizing best-in-class tools and resources
- Implementing strategies to target and (profitably) acquire visitors for both short- and long-tail keywords
- Testing, testing, testing: spearheading extensive ad copy, landing page, and keyword testing
- Managing strategies for desktop and mobile search, including click to call
- Acting as an internal advocate for your program and campaigns
- Communicating and coordinating with all stakeholders
- 2+ years experience in paid search and organic SEO
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to work independently and with a team
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with a knack for outside-the-box thinking
- A passion and excitement for the search industry, with a desire to create innovative new ways to connect searchers with the right product