Click on a job that interests you, then scroll down to read the description.
- F/T - Taxonomy & Metadata Sol'ns Mgr, AMC Networks...
- Librarian I, Marketing & PR, Johnson Pub Lib (NJ)
- (Temp) Records Specialist (Bernard Nickels and Ass...
- Library Applications Specialist, Queens Lib (NY)
- F/T - Contract Administrator, RR Donnelley (NY)
- F/T - Research Analyst, Ogilvy (NY)
- F/T - Archivist, Anti-Defamation League (NY)
- P/T - Adult Svcs Librarian, White Plains Lib (NY)
- Coll'n Assessm't & Analysis Lib, Columbia U (NY)
- F/T - Manager, Prospect Research, UNICEF (NY)
- P/T - Part-Time Librarian, NY School for Med'l and...
- SEO Manager, Precise Leads (NY)
- (Temp) Archival Digitization Specialist, Ancestry ...
- Copyright Researcher, Christie's (NY)
- Sr Product Mgr, Scopus-Elsevier (NY)
- Head of Southampton Library, Stony Brook U (NY)
- Researcher/Data Analyst, Bioethics Int'l (NY)
- Knowledge Manager, Spotify (NY)
- Mgr, Knowledge Management, J&J (NJ)
- Sr Mgr, Competitive Intelligence, Am Standard (NJ)...
- Market Research Analyst, Brandwatch (NY)
- P/T - Entry Level Librarian, Bay Shore Lib (NY)
- F/T - Multimedia Rscs Specialist, Stony Brook U (N...
- (Temp) Metadata Specialist, LAC Group (NY)
- Researcher (Kforce) (NY)
- Research and Info Assoc, MetLife (NY)
- Sr Digital Asset Librarian, Merck (NJ)
- Competitive Intel Mgr, BCBS (NJ)
- P/T - Queens Library at Queens Museum Project Coor...
- Temp - Reference Librarian (Custom Staffing) (NY)
- Assoc. Dean of Public Svcs, Montclair State U (NJ)...
- Dir. of Prospect Research, SLC (NY)
- Asst., Systems Librarian, Global Brands Group (NY)...
- P/T - Ref Librarian, Half Hollow Hills Lib (NY)
- P/T - Librarian, New York Institute of Tech (NY)
- (Temp) Records Management Specialist (Adecco) (NY)...
- ▼ February (36)
- ► 2015 (283)
- ► 2014 (470)
- ► 2013 (467)
- ► 2012 (315)
- ► 2011 (169)
- ► 2010 (235)
Wednesday, February 10, 2016
Kforce has a client in New York, NY that is seeking an high-level Researcher with experience in financial services. This person will field inquiries from bankers on financial matters, industry sector data, individuals, economic data, company data, transactions, and demographics. Masters of Library Science degree preferred. Must be well versed in ThomsonOne, S&P, CapIQ, Factiva, Nexis, HIS, MergerMarket, Bloomberg, SDC, & Dealogic. Researcher must manage time-sensitive demands, while utilizing the most cost-efficient sources.
5+ years of experience in investment banking in this type of research would be a plus.
Please e-mail resumes to Erica Enman at KForce at firstname.lastname@example.org.