(Temp) Records Specialist, Bernard Nickels and Assoc. – NJ
- Accurately identify and account for working papers in records system.
- Understand the process for fulfilling internal client requests for retrieval of client working papers on a timely basis.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and ethical standards in communicating with client service professionals at all levels.
- Bachelor’s Degree or prior experience in records management, including records management systems
- Strong academic credentials
- Excellent customer service skills, including ability to anticipate needs and multi-task
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, and manage ambiguityAbility to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels
- Jersey City, NJ