Click on a job that interests you, then scroll down to read the description.
- F/T - Taxonomy & Metadata Sol'ns Mgr, AMC Networks...
- Librarian I, Marketing & PR, Johnson Pub Lib (NJ)
- (Temp) Records Specialist (Bernard Nickels and Ass...
- Library Applications Specialist, Queens Lib (NY)
- F/T - Contract Administrator, RR Donnelley (NY)
- F/T - Research Analyst, Ogilvy (NY)
- F/T - Archivist, Anti-Defamation League (NY)
- P/T - Adult Svcs Librarian, White Plains Lib (NY)
- Coll'n Assessm't & Analysis Lib, Columbia U (NY)
- F/T - Manager, Prospect Research, UNICEF (NY)
- P/T - Part-Time Librarian, NY School for Med'l and...
- SEO Manager, Precise Leads (NY)
- (Temp) Archival Digitization Specialist, Ancestry ...
- Copyright Researcher, Christie's (NY)
- Sr Product Mgr, Scopus-Elsevier (NY)
- Head of Southampton Library, Stony Brook U (NY)
- Researcher/Data Analyst, Bioethics Int'l (NY)
- Knowledge Manager, Spotify (NY)
- Mgr, Knowledge Management, J&J (NJ)
- Sr Mgr, Competitive Intelligence, Am Standard (NJ)...
- Market Research Analyst, Brandwatch (NY)
- P/T - Entry Level Librarian, Bay Shore Lib (NY)
- F/T - Multimedia Rscs Specialist, Stony Brook U (N...
- (Temp) Metadata Specialist, LAC Group (NY)
- Researcher (Kforce) (NY)
- Research and Info Assoc, MetLife (NY)
- Sr Digital Asset Librarian, Merck (NJ)
- Competitive Intel Mgr, BCBS (NJ)
- P/T - Queens Library at Queens Museum Project Coor...
- Temp - Reference Librarian (Custom Staffing) (NY)
- Assoc. Dean of Public Svcs, Montclair State U (NJ)...
- Dir. of Prospect Research, SLC (NY)
- Asst., Systems Librarian, Global Brands Group (NY)...
- P/T - Ref Librarian, Half Hollow Hills Lib (NY)
- P/T - Librarian, New York Institute of Tech (NY)
- (Temp) Records Management Specialist (Adecco) (NY)...
- ▼ February (36)
- ► 2015 (283)
- ► 2014 (470)
- ► 2013 (467)
- ► 2012 (315)
- ► 2011 (169)
- ► 2010 (235)
Wednesday, February 3, 2016
Part-Time Reference Librarian, Half Hollow Hills Library
Half Hollow Hills Library in Dix Hills on Long Island, NY is seeking a part-time librarian. The right candidate will be enthusiastic, service-oriented, flexible, self-motivated and collaborative.
The position will include weekends and evenings as needed. Work shifts may be at either the Dix Hills or Melville building.
· Provide reference, readers advisory and technology assistance to patrons.
· Provide one-on-one technology help with various mobile devices, tablets and computers to patrons.
· Assist others with computers and mobile devices to access library services and information.
More details in the attached document – please read.
Interested applicants should send, fax or email a cover letter, resume and two references by February 16, 2016 to:
Helen Crosson, Library Director
Half Hollow Hills Community Library
55 Vanderbilt Parkway
Dix Hills, New York 11746