Knowledge Manager, Spotify – NY, NY
What you’ll do
- Design, build, and manage a global internal knowledge base that collects and organizes internal research papers, A/B test analyses, deep dive exploratory analyses, results from user surveys, and other key insights and reports from across the business.
- Help promote a culture of knowledge sharing while also advocating for the highest quality documentation by reviewing and editing content and creating standardized formats where appropriate.
- Identify ways to best disseminate important learnings to relevant decision makers.
- Help design and develop curriculum for analyst and general onboarding.
- Report to the Head of Analytics Operations.
- Work from our offices in New York City.