- Performs research for attorneys and support staff with an emphasis on litigation, securities, international and corporate practice areas.
- Provides cost effective research using print sources, databases and outside sources.
- Assists staff and patrons in checking out and locating materials in the Library and on the intranet.
- Handles interlibrary loan requests as needed.
- Master's Degree in Library Science preferred
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a legal library
- Knowledge of legal and non-legal information sources
- Knowledge of computer database systems including: Lexis, Westlaw, CCH, Bloomberg Law, etc.
- Knowledge of relevant firm computer software programs (e.g., Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint), with the ability to learn new software and operating systems
Email resume to Ellen Nadien of Custom Staffing at firstname.lastname@example.org