Mgr., Knowledge Management, KPMG – NJ
At KPMG, we believe our people are our main and most integral resource. The KPMG culture is rooted in our values; our integrity and policy of open and honest communication builds trust and collaboration, while our flexibility and diversity creates a culture in which people share knowledge freely, and bring out the very best in each other. Our business services groups consist of professionals with a wide range of skills and backgrounds.
- Understand and be able to articulate the strategic direction and objectives of the Sector and Platinum Global Accounts, and develop and maintain content strategies, in accordance with the content strategy framework, to meet the knowledge requirements in alignment with the broader Global Sales and Markets (GS&M) Knowledge Strategy
- Serve as a point of contact for Sector Leaders, Global Lead Partners and Platinum Global Accounts on matters related to Knowledge Management, knowledge sharing, and collaboration including identifying means to continuously improve knowledge programs and solutions
- Establish strong relationships with Sector Leaders, Global Lead Partners and Platinum Global Accounts to identify KM needs/requirements, measures of success, and obtain full participation in the program.
- Establish, develop and manage subject matter expert networks, including identifying measures of success and communicating roles and expectations of all parties
- Establish, facilitate, and manage collaborative approaches to knowledge sharing using firm-wide tools
- Manage content architecture for assigned content areas i.e. gather requirements for and maintain knowledge channels around assigned content areas to facilitate easy access to relevant knowledge and/or expertise
- Seven years of experience in Knowledge Management
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Solid understanding of Sector business strategy, content areas, and key issues
- Knowledge Management solution expertise including collaboration/network design and facilitation
- Excellent understanding of content management and content strategy principles
- Channel management and UI design and management
No phone calls or agencies please.
See: http://www.respondhr.com/42797505 (Source: Indeed.com)