Click on a job that interests you, then scroll down to read the description.
- ► 2016 (200)
- F/T - Business Librarian, Lehman Coll-CUNY (NY)
- F/T - Coll'n Design & Assess't Librarian, Arcadia ...
- F/T - Librarian, Mercy College (NY)
- P/T - Virtual Ref Librarian (Telecommute) SNH Univ...
- P/T - Ref Librarian, Library of Hasbrouck Hts (NJ)...
- Manager-Reference (Pro Libra) (NY)
- F/T - Business Info Researcher, Bank of Am (NY)
- F/T - Business Research Assoc, Capital Group (NY)
- F/T - Director, N. Arlington Public Lib (NJ)
- Librarian, Briarcliffe College (NY)
- F/T - Ed Svcs Librarian, Temple U (PA)
- F/T - Librarian II, NYPL-Schomburg Ctr (NY)
- P/T - Archivist, NYC Municipal Archives (NY)
- F/T - Web Content Editor, NY-Presbyterian (NY)
- Mgr, Knowledge Management, KPMG (NJ)
- Outreach & DAM Specialist, Inst of Int'l Ed (NY)
- F/T - Library Director, Brookdale Comm Coll (NJ)
- F/T - Associate/Sr. Associate, NERA Econ Cons (NY)...
- Archives and Digital Assets Specialist, NYSE (NY)
- Digital Repository Developer, METRO (NY)
- Information Specialist - Financial (PRO LiBRA) (NY...
- Product Manager, Elsevier (NY)
- F/T - Research & Instr Lib I, Fairleigh Dickinson ...
- P/T - Library Svcs Manager (DTI) (NJ)
- F/T - Corporate Archivist, HSBC (NY)
- Business Process Analyst - KM, Novartis (NJ)
- News Indexing Analyst – German Job, Bloomberg (NJ)...
- Senior Research Analyst, Dentons (NY)
- F/T - Program Director, Bryant Library (NY)
- Online Research & Instr Librarian, Berkley Coll (N...
- Branch Manager, Newark Library (NJ)
- ▼ September (31)
- ► 2014 (470)
- ► 2013 (467)
- ► 2012 (315)
- ► 2011 (169)
- ► 2010 (235)
Tuesday, September 22, 2015
Business Information Researcher
Bank of America
New York, NY
Business Information (BI) caters to research and information needs of various groups in the Bank. The primary objective of the group is to help requestor optimize time spent on data analysis and client interactions by leveraging the expertise of BI team in research. The primary customers include Global Corporate & Investment Banking, Global Research, Debt Capital Raising, Administration, Credit and Risk.
Job description: The role would involve researching information on companies/ industries from a set of data sources. Also as a senior associate should be able to manage workflow effectively
Preferred Skill Set:
-Should have good flair on internet search
-Ability to understand the financial terminology and provide the relevant information on short notice
-Ability to communicate through verbal/e-mail with the requestor for any further clarifications, if needed
-Assist junior researchers in understanding the requirements of the requestor also training the juniors to next level of work
-Ability to collaborate with teammates during difficult situations
-Ability manage workflow effectively
-Ability to work under pressure
-Able to work weekends (will have two days off during work week)
Required Skill Set:
-A Post Graduate with a minimum of 5 years experience in Business Research/Information Research
-Prior hands on experience in financial databases such as Dealogic, Datastream, Bloomberg, Factiva & Factset also few Industry related data sources such as IDC, Gartner, Frost & Sullivan
-Attention to detail & good communication skill set
Posting Date: 09/17/2015
Location: US-NY-New York
Full / Part-time: Fulltime
Hours Per Week: 40.00
Shift: 1st Shift
Weekly Schedule: Weekend Shifts
Job number: 1500034644