INFORMATION SPECIALIST / FINANCIAL INDUSTRY / NEW YORK CITY
Temp/contractor position with potential opportunity for FT hire
Schedule required: flexible hours (Mon - Fri): between the hours of (12pm - 8pm) or (1pm - 9pm)
PRO LiBRA is seeking an Information Specialist for their client’s Research & Information Services, a new function and resource supporting their Investment banking teams. Their mission is to provide quality and comprehensive research and information services to front office teams in support of the banks' strategic vision towards becoming a Top Tier Corporate and Investment Banking franchise.
Purpose and Key Responsibilities of Information Specialist
•Strong ability to conduct and provide comprehensive business information quickly and effectively
•Ability to provide research including company and business information, industry and market profiles, deal analytics and financial data through the use of external resources and platforms
•Ability to work independently as needed
•To track workflow and request queue
•To assist on training to end-users/bankers
•To assist in market data management: renewal audits, usage tracking, invoice processing
•Previous experience (min. of 5+ years) as a research professional in a financial institution (or related); MLS preferred
•Strong understanding of banking and finance: capital markets and investment banking services/products
•Ability to manage time and multitask on research workflow and other responsibilities
•Excellent communication skills
•Must be a team player and ability to work independently
•Must be experienced and familiar with the following sources: (sources primarily but not exclusively as listed):
*Bloomberg *Capital IQ *Dealogic - DCM Analytics *Dealogic - Loan Analytics *Dealogic - Strategy Manager *EIKON *Factiva *Fitch Ratings *IHS *Institutional Investor *Investment Dealer’s Digest *Moody’s Ratings & Financial Metrics *SNL Financial *S&P RatingsDirect
Please contact Angela Dzikowski at 800-262-0070
PRO LiBRA Associates, Inc.
Click on a job that interests you, then scroll down to read the description.
- ► 2016 (200)
- F/T - Business Librarian, Lehman Coll-CUNY (NY)
- F/T - Coll'n Design & Assess't Librarian, Arcadia ...
- F/T - Librarian, Mercy College (NY)
- P/T - Virtual Ref Librarian (Telecommute) SNH Univ...
- P/T - Ref Librarian, Library of Hasbrouck Hts (NJ)...
- Manager-Reference (Pro Libra) (NY)
- F/T - Business Info Researcher, Bank of Am (NY)
- F/T - Business Research Assoc, Capital Group (NY)
- F/T - Director, N. Arlington Public Lib (NJ)
- Librarian, Briarcliffe College (NY)
- F/T - Ed Svcs Librarian, Temple U (PA)
- F/T - Librarian II, NYPL-Schomburg Ctr (NY)
- P/T - Archivist, NYC Municipal Archives (NY)
- F/T - Web Content Editor, NY-Presbyterian (NY)
- Mgr, Knowledge Management, KPMG (NJ)
- Outreach & DAM Specialist, Inst of Int'l Ed (NY)
- F/T - Library Director, Brookdale Comm Coll (NJ)
- F/T - Associate/Sr. Associate, NERA Econ Cons (NY)...
- Archives and Digital Assets Specialist, NYSE (NY)
- Digital Repository Developer, METRO (NY)
- Information Specialist - Financial (PRO LiBRA) (NY...
- Product Manager, Elsevier (NY)
- F/T - Research & Instr Lib I, Fairleigh Dickinson ...
- P/T - Library Svcs Manager (DTI) (NJ)
- F/T - Corporate Archivist, HSBC (NY)
- Business Process Analyst - KM, Novartis (NJ)
- News Indexing Analyst – German Job, Bloomberg (NJ)...
- Senior Research Analyst, Dentons (NY)
- F/T - Program Director, Bryant Library (NY)
- Online Research & Instr Librarian, Berkley Coll (N...
- Branch Manager, Newark Library (NJ)
- ▼ September (31)
- ► 2014 (470)
- ► 2013 (467)
- ► 2012 (315)
- ► 2011 (169)
- ► 2010 (235)