Click on a job that interests you, then scroll down to read the description.
- ► 2016 (200)
- F/T - Business Librarian, Lehman Coll-CUNY (NY)
- F/T - Coll'n Design & Assess't Librarian, Arcadia ...
- F/T - Librarian, Mercy College (NY)
- P/T - Virtual Ref Librarian (Telecommute) SNH Univ...
- P/T - Ref Librarian, Library of Hasbrouck Hts (NJ)...
- Manager-Reference (Pro Libra) (NY)
- F/T - Business Info Researcher, Bank of Am (NY)
- F/T - Business Research Assoc, Capital Group (NY)
- F/T - Director, N. Arlington Public Lib (NJ)
- Librarian, Briarcliffe College (NY)
- F/T - Ed Svcs Librarian, Temple U (PA)
- F/T - Librarian II, NYPL-Schomburg Ctr (NY)
- P/T - Archivist, NYC Municipal Archives (NY)
- F/T - Web Content Editor, NY-Presbyterian (NY)
- Mgr, Knowledge Management, KPMG (NJ)
- Outreach & DAM Specialist, Inst of Int'l Ed (NY)
- F/T - Library Director, Brookdale Comm Coll (NJ)
- F/T - Associate/Sr. Associate, NERA Econ Cons (NY)...
- Archives and Digital Assets Specialist, NYSE (NY)
- Digital Repository Developer, METRO (NY)
- Information Specialist - Financial (PRO LiBRA) (NY...
- Product Manager, Elsevier (NY)
- F/T - Research & Instr Lib I, Fairleigh Dickinson ...
- P/T - Library Svcs Manager (DTI) (NJ)
- F/T - Corporate Archivist, HSBC (NY)
- Business Process Analyst - KM, Novartis (NJ)
- News Indexing Analyst – German Job, Bloomberg (NJ)...
- Senior Research Analyst, Dentons (NY)
- F/T - Program Director, Bryant Library (NY)
- Online Research & Instr Librarian, Berkley Coll (N...
- Branch Manager, Newark Library (NJ)
- ▼ September (31)
- ► 2014 (470)
- ► 2013 (467)
- ► 2012 (315)
- ► 2011 (169)
- ► 2010 (235)
Thursday, September 10, 2015
HSBC in Brooklyn, NY is seeking a Corporate Archivist for its US Archives.
The US Corporate Archivist participates in the management and development of the US Archives unit in order to capture, preserve and promote HSBC’s corporate memory at the Country level. The unit maintains the historical archives of HSBC’s subsidiaries in the US, including all legacy firms. It reports to the Global Head of Archives until the establishment of a regional Americas Archives Manager (timeframe unclear at present)
The jobholder assists in the utilization of the US collection in order actively support HSBC’s purpose, strategy and values; whilst also providing a vital evidence base to demonstrate key decisions and activities in the past
The jobholder supports the development and implementation of archival management programmes to strategically collect, catalogue and preserve historical records to professional standards. The jobholder also participates in the strategic development of policies, procedures and systems across the Global Archives function
The jobholder promptly and accurately responds to enquirers (internal and external) and helps to facilitate access to the collection – both physical and digital - in accordance with strict access control standards (e.g. embargos, copyright, Data Proetcion)
The jobholder curates HSBC’s history, overseen by the US Archives Manager, and in collaboration with the Global History Manger and the other regional archivists. It involves the selection, interpretation and communication of the archival collections (e.g. presentations, website content, history exhibitions). This work is strategically focused to reinforce HSBC’s values and help drive engagement
Full Job description: https://hsbc.taleo.net/careersection/external/jobdetail.ftl?job=00006KTJ&lang=en-gb
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org