Click on a job that interests you, then scroll down to read the description.
- ► 2016 (200)
- F/T - Business Librarian, Lehman Coll-CUNY (NY)
- F/T - Coll'n Design & Assess't Librarian, Arcadia ...
- F/T - Librarian, Mercy College (NY)
- P/T - Virtual Ref Librarian (Telecommute) SNH Univ...
- P/T - Ref Librarian, Library of Hasbrouck Hts (NJ)...
- Manager-Reference (Pro Libra) (NY)
- F/T - Business Info Researcher, Bank of Am (NY)
- F/T - Business Research Assoc, Capital Group (NY)
- F/T - Director, N. Arlington Public Lib (NJ)
- Librarian, Briarcliffe College (NY)
- F/T - Ed Svcs Librarian, Temple U (PA)
- F/T - Librarian II, NYPL-Schomburg Ctr (NY)
- P/T - Archivist, NYC Municipal Archives (NY)
- F/T - Web Content Editor, NY-Presbyterian (NY)
- Mgr, Knowledge Management, KPMG (NJ)
- Outreach & DAM Specialist, Inst of Int'l Ed (NY)
- F/T - Library Director, Brookdale Comm Coll (NJ)
- F/T - Associate/Sr. Associate, NERA Econ Cons (NY)...
- Archives and Digital Assets Specialist, NYSE (NY)
- Digital Repository Developer, METRO (NY)
- Information Specialist - Financial (PRO LiBRA) (NY...
- Product Manager, Elsevier (NY)
- F/T - Research & Instr Lib I, Fairleigh Dickinson ...
- P/T - Library Svcs Manager (DTI) (NJ)
- F/T - Corporate Archivist, HSBC (NY)
- Business Process Analyst - KM, Novartis (NJ)
- News Indexing Analyst – German Job, Bloomberg (NJ)...
- Senior Research Analyst, Dentons (NY)
- F/T - Program Director, Bryant Library (NY)
- Online Research & Instr Librarian, Berkley Coll (N...
- Branch Manager, Newark Library (NJ)
- ▼ September (31)
- ► 2014 (470)
- ► 2013 (467)
- ► 2012 (315)
- ► 2011 (169)
- ► 2010 (235)
Thursday, September 3, 2015
Berkley College Online
Job Title: Online Research & Instruction Librarian
Location: Clifton, NJ
Under the general supervision of the Library Director for Online Degree Programs; provide real-time virtual assistance with navigating and evaluating information; pioneer creative instructional techniques to connect information literacy to online course content; develop engaging learning-objects using eLearning authoring tools; serve as a liaison that is an integral and integrated presence within Schools, Programs and coursework.
For a full job description and to apply see job #15-0316 at:
*Please include a resume and cover letter with submission.