Click on a job that interests you, then scroll down to read the description.
- ► 2016 (200)
- F/T - Business Librarian, Lehman Coll-CUNY (NY)
- F/T - Coll'n Design & Assess't Librarian, Arcadia ...
- F/T - Librarian, Mercy College (NY)
- P/T - Virtual Ref Librarian (Telecommute) SNH Univ...
- P/T - Ref Librarian, Library of Hasbrouck Hts (NJ)...
- Manager-Reference (Pro Libra) (NY)
- F/T - Business Info Researcher, Bank of Am (NY)
- F/T - Business Research Assoc, Capital Group (NY)
- F/T - Director, N. Arlington Public Lib (NJ)
- Librarian, Briarcliffe College (NY)
- F/T - Ed Svcs Librarian, Temple U (PA)
- F/T - Librarian II, NYPL-Schomburg Ctr (NY)
- P/T - Archivist, NYC Municipal Archives (NY)
- F/T - Web Content Editor, NY-Presbyterian (NY)
- Mgr, Knowledge Management, KPMG (NJ)
- Outreach & DAM Specialist, Inst of Int'l Ed (NY)
- F/T - Library Director, Brookdale Comm Coll (NJ)
- F/T - Associate/Sr. Associate, NERA Econ Cons (NY)...
- Archives and Digital Assets Specialist, NYSE (NY)
- Digital Repository Developer, METRO (NY)
- Information Specialist - Financial (PRO LiBRA) (NY...
- Product Manager, Elsevier (NY)
- F/T - Research & Instr Lib I, Fairleigh Dickinson ...
- P/T - Library Svcs Manager (DTI) (NJ)
- F/T - Corporate Archivist, HSBC (NY)
- Business Process Analyst - KM, Novartis (NJ)
- News Indexing Analyst – German Job, Bloomberg (NJ)...
- Senior Research Analyst, Dentons (NY)
- F/T - Program Director, Bryant Library (NY)
- Online Research & Instr Librarian, Berkley Coll (N...
- Branch Manager, Newark Library (NJ)
- ▼ September (31)
- ► 2014 (470)
- ► 2013 (467)
- ► 2012 (315)
- ► 2011 (169)
- ► 2010 (235)
Saturday, September 12, 2015
Information Resources, North America, New York City
NERA Economic Consulting is an international firm of consulting professionals providing economic, financial, and statistical advice, research, and analysis. Our clients include multinational corporations, the world’s leading law firms, governments, and U.S. regulatory agencies. Our team of 400 professionals operates in 25 offices across North and South America, Europe, and Asia / Pacific. To learn more about NERA, visit our website at www.nera.com.
We have an immediate opening for a full-time Information Resources Associate in our New York City office. This is an exciting opportunity for a creative individual who has vision and enthusiasm to join a global Information Resource team with an established and expanding firm.
Description and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Global Information Resources, the qualified candidate will have the following responsibilities:
§ Work with global consulting staff on a wide range of research projects using information tools and proprietary databases to provide information for client projects and business development initiatives
§ Provide quick solutions and in-depth research, current awareness services, competitive intelligence and special research to support NERA’s consulting staff
§ Assist practice leaders with incorporating their work product into the knowledge management system
§ Work with NERA information resources team members from other regions to continue to build a global research function through sharing work and experiences
§ Help educate consulting staff on research issues and train them on end-user products
§ Assist in marketing and developing information services to NERA staff globally
§ Work on special projects as assigned
§ Advanced degree in one of the following is required: information/library science from an accredited program or Masters (MBA) in business or economics or law ; undergraduate degree in economics or finance is a plus
§ Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a research environment providing business, legal or financial information (preferably in law, investment banking, professional services or consulting firm) is required
§ Understanding/knowledge of search techniques and database structures of business, finance, legal or energy sectors using database services such as: Bloomberg, CapIQ, Factset, ThomsonOne, Datastream, SNL Financial, SNL Energy, BvD Orbis, Factiva, legal databases (Lexis Nexis, Westlaw, Bloomberg Law)
§ Experience with market data sources such as Tickdata, Optionmetrics, iVolatility, or CME is a plus
§ Experience working with various data vendors to purchase custom data sets
§ Ability to prioritize, problem solve, respond quickly to requests and handle a heavy workload requiring creative, analytical, evaluative, and interpretive thought processes
§ Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills as well as strong oral and written communication skills
§ Fluency in English is required and proficiency in one or more European languages, such as German, is a plus.
§ Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Sharepoint
The qualified candidate must be able to work a minimum 40-hour week Monday through Friday and additional hours as needed to meet time-sensitive deadlines.
We offer a competitive salary, including an excellent benefits package.
To apply for this position please submit your CV and cover letter here: https://mmc.taleo.net/careersection/10480/jobdetail.ftl?job=NEW006H1