|$77,585.00 to $100,859.00 / Per Year|
|Monday, January 28, 2013 to Friday, February 08, 2013|
SERIES & GRADE:
|Full Time - Permanent|
|1 vacancy in the following location:
New York, NY United States
If you are looking for an exciting and challenging career, this is the position for you! With a diverse and talented workforce of over 100,000 men and women, Justice leads the Nation in ensuring the protection of all Americans while preserving their constitutional freedoms. You will be part of a dedicated team helping to enforce Federal criminal and civil laws that protect life, liberty and the property of citizens.
The United States Attorneys Office is a great place to work. The Department of Justice ranked #11 out of 33 large Federal cabinet agencies and the Executive United States Attorneys Office/United States Attorneys Offices ranked #17 out of 240 agency subcomponents in a study, "The Best Places to Work in the Federal Government, 2011 Rankings" published by the Partnership for Public Service. See www.bestplacestowork.org.
For more information on the Department of Justice and the United States Attorneys Offices, visit http://www.justice.gov/usao/.
As needed, additional positions may be filled using this announcement.
To view the entire announcement, including instructions on how to apply, click on tabs above.
DUTIES:Provides a variety of professional librarian and library research services for the United States Attorney's Office for the Southern District of New York. Services are provided for approximately 230 attorneys in three locations; two separate offices in lower Manhattan and a branch office in White Plains, NY. The Librarian evaluates overall USAO information and research requirements to recommend changes in physical services (e.g., library space, collection, acquisitions, retention), and on-line services (understanding scope of on-line offerings, subscription management, user account management, search procedures, etc.). Evaluates future developments in library and information science and advises USAO personnel and management on effectively meeting and making use of future trends. Provides reference and research services in support of litigation and legal policy issues to USAO legal staff, and on a wide range of questions which requires use of general and specialized legal reference tools and sources within and outside the library.
To apply: http://federalgovernmentjobs.us/jobs/Librarian-Law-336591500.html
Click on a job that interests you, then scroll down to read the description.
- ► 2015 (283)
- ► 2014 (470)
- F/T - Evening/Wkend Svcs/Ops Mgr - Yale Univ (CT)
- F/T - Web Archiving Project Librarian - Columbia U...
- F/T - Content Coordination Specialist - Audible (N...
- F/T - Librarian for American History - Yale (CT)
- F/T - National Knowledge Mgr - Deloitte (NY)
- F/T - Digital Content Manager - Nutrsystem (NJ)
- F/T - Library Relations Manager - ARTstor (NY)
- F/T - Law Librarian - US Dept of Justice - NY
- F/T - Content Strategist - Aplitrak (NY)
- F/T - Communications Industry Research Mgr - Consu...
- F/T - Lib Channel Academic Mkting Specialist - Spr...
- F/T - Electronic Resource Metadata Librarian - NYU...
- F/T - Image Librarian - Parsons Brinckerhoff (PA)
- F/T (project) - Knowledge Management Consultant - ...
- F/T - Library Director - Berkely College (NYC)
- F/T - Sr. Bibliographic Specialist II - Princton U...
- F/T - Web Content Specialist - Kaplan (NYC)
- F/T - Library Clerk - Library (NJ)
- F/T (Temp) - Pharma Researcher - Pharma (Northeast...
- F/T - Chief Librarian - Medgar Evers College/CUNY(...
- F/T - Electronic Resource Metadata Mgmt Librarian ...
- F/T - Library Mgr - NYPL/Roosevelt Is (NYC)
- F/T (temp) - SharePoint/KM Consultant - Tech Info ...
- F/T - Entry Level Web Developer - Touro College (N...
- F/T - Health Info Mgmt Admin 1 - Kingsboro Psych C...
- F/T - Global Data,News Indexing Analyst - Bloomber...
- F/T - Knowledge Manager - Deloitte (Various locati...
- F/T - Metadata Specialist - Pratt Institute (Bklyn...
- F/T - User Experience Designer - Avepoint (NJ)
- F/T (two positions) - Librarian - US Coast Guard (...
- F/T (temp) - Researcher, Development - MoMA (NYC)
- F/T - Web and Digital Manager - Taproot Fdn (NYC o...
- F/T - Mgr Health Information Mgmt - Healthcare Ind...
- F/T (term) - KM Specialist (Agriculture/Rural Deve...
- F/T - Consumer Health Librarian/Mgr - Weill Medica...
- F/T - EMR Data Mgr - Frontier Healthcare (NY)
- F/T - Web Content Consultant - New York
- F/T (temp) - Dir Media Asset Mgmt - Lincoln Center...
- F/T - Media Asset Librarian - Madison Sq Garden (N...
- F/T - Tech Architect - Metropolitan Museum of Art ...
- F/T - Data Mgmt Specialist - ICI Svcs (NJ)
- F/T - Dean of Univ Libraries - Stony Brook Univ (L...
- F/T - Sr User Experience Researcher - Thomson Reut...
- ▼ January (43)
- ► 2012 (315)
- ► 2011 (169)
- ► 2010 (235)
Thursday, January 31, 2013
Department Of Justice