You have high expectations for yourself and your career. So does McGladrey. Imagine what we will achieve together.
• Handles OPUS file request database, providing necessary files timely and refilling accurately
• Handles offsite storage, ensuring boxes are labeled for easy review and corresponds with vendor for pickup
• Ensures file destruction complies with records retention policy and confirms monthly destruction of files
• Leads office-wide file cleanup after busy season
• Order filing supplies and manage shredding schedule
• Provides monthly records reporting to Facilities Manager
• Oversees current review destruction project of unmarked old files (ongoing)
• Manage e-file warehousing project and reduce onsite paper as required
• During downtime, assists with the cleanup project
• 5 year related work experience
• 3 years supervising experience
• Knowledge of on site and off site file room processes
• Basic Microsoft Word and Excel experience
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. By understanding what's important to you, we will create meaningful experiences that build upon your already rewarding career. McGladrey is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Learn why a career at McGladrey is the right decision for you. Set custom alerts through the McGladrey Talent Community to stay informed of job opportunities related to your interests.
Experience McGladrey. Experience the power of being understood.℠
McGladrey LLP is the fifth largest U.S. provider of assurance, tax and consulting services, with nearly 6,500 professionals and associates in more than 70 offices nationwide. McGladrey is a licensed CPA firm, and is the U.S. member of RSM International, the sixth largest network of independent accounting, tax and consulting firms worldwide. For more information, visit www.mcgladrey.com, follow our Careers Blog, like our Facebook Careers page, follow us on Twitter, and/or connect with us on LinkedIn.
Location Street Address: 1185 Avenue of the Americas, 5th Floor
City: New York
State: New York
Region: Northeast Region
Position Type: Full Time
Job Type: Experienced
Degree Required: None
Sponsor candidates who are not eligible to work in US: No
Requisition ID: NEMC8794
Nearest Major Market: Manhattan
Nearest Secondary Market: New York City
Job Segments: Accounting, Consulting, CPA, Database, Finance, Management, Manager, Marketing, Social Media, Technology