This position is responsible for supporting the continued implementation of the Global Ethics & Compliance Records & Information Management (RIM) program. The candidate should be hands-on in all aspects of the Records Management lifecycle. This position will be assisting the Director, RIM in implementing the program. Responsibilities include:
Program implementation of policy, procedures, and standards
Partner and work closely with Legal, IT, Finance, Human Resources, Communications and other business functions to implement the RIM program worldwide, including providing direction on project work and assistance with localization in areas where appropriate
Implementation and maintenance of records management systems
Implementation and maintenance of records retention schedules
Maintenance of ESI data map
Maintenance of process to address legacy data
Assist and manage RIM related training
Liaison with IT on RIM technology projects
Administer and assist employees with physical records tracking system
Track and assist with facility relocations in relation to records
Implementation of the Global RIM program
- Provide subject matter expertise to the Global Legal Organization and business colleagues with respect to electronic records, physical records, legacy data and best practices.
- Implement and maintain records retention schedules. This includes working with external vendors on the development of the schedules, managing translations of the schedules, working with the regions and local markets to implement the schedules, and tracking changes to the schedules.- Implement, maintain, and administer the legal hold system. This includes implementation and of the system, providing support as a system admin, liaison with
the vendor and IT on any issues, and working with the lawyers to track and maintain the legal hold process.
- Maintain the ESI data map by working with system owners.
- Assist in the management of physical and electronic records.
- Assist in maintaining the program's infrastructure, including working with records coordinators, tracking, training, and partnering with Legal, IT, Finance, Human Resources, Communications and other business functions to maintain this infrastructure.
- Manage and update the RIM Intranet, this may include providing content or recommendations for the site.
- Support any necessary development or revisions of RIM policies and procedures.
- 5-7 Years of experience
- CRM (Certified Records Manager) certification strongly preferred
- Minimum 3 years experience in implementation or facilitation of a records and information management program, preferably in a global, corporate organization
- Experience with electronic and physical records program policies, procedures and best practices
- Work experience managing records and information management-related tools (software and/or web-based)
- Participation in MER, ARMA, AIIM or similar records and information management professional association a plus
- Familiarity with e-discovery
- Ethics & Compliance program experience preferred
- Sensitivity to multicultural dimensions and understanding of different learning and thinking styles.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent judgment, discretion and ability to appropriately handle issues, privileged and confidential information, and highly sensitive documents
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Vendor management skills
- This position requires knowledge and experience in records and information management, including best practices for electronic and physical records,
Avon, the company for women, is a leading global beauty company, with $10 billion in annual revenue. As the world's largest direct seller, Avon markets to women in more than 100 countries through 5.4 million independent Avon Sales Representatives. Avon's product line includes beauty products, fashion jewelry and apparel, and features such well-recognized brand names as Avon Color, Anew, Skin-So-Soft, Advance Techniques, Avon Naturals, and Mark. Learn more about Avon and its products at www.avoncompany.com.
Avon has a proven history of delivering first-to-market beauty technologies, making the company a perennial game-changer. Time and again, Avon and its global team of scientists have led the industry in giving consumers breakthrough products that marry beauty and innovation. Light-adjusting makeup, more durable mascara, better-hydrating lipstick, revolutionary anti-aging skincare products, and an at-home alternative to pricey in-salon smoothing treatments. The list goes on and on. Simply put, Avon gives women around the globe products that help them look and feel their best -- in fact, two out of five women worldwide purchased an Avon product in the last year. Avon Additional Information
Posted: May 22, 2012
Experience: Not Applicable
Industries: Consumer Goods, Cosmetics
Employer Job ID: NEW0012P
Job ID: 3065548