Knowledge Services Change Management Leader Job
Requisition Number: 31364
Function: Admin Services NSS
Area of Interest: Change Management
At KPMG, you’ll find award-winning diversity initiatives, a broad spectrum of affinity networks, and a formal mentoring program. KPMG is a great place to build your career. We are currently seeking a Global Knowledge Change Leader to join our team in Montvale, NJ.
- Lead all elements of KPMG’s Knowledge Services’ Change Management program in order to drive awareness, adoption, usage and impact of the Knowledge program across KPMG member firms and people
- Key elements of the role include the stakeholder management program, Knowledge communications, marketing and training strategies, incentive programs, as well as the firm-wide Knowledge success measures program and dashboard
- Responsible for driving the full implementation of the Change program thru others, including business leads on the core global Knowledge team, the heads of knowledge across KPMG, and other support professionals in L&D and Communications
- Serve as a senior advisor on the organizational, cultural, behavioural and measurement elements of the Knowledge strategy
- Success will be determined by the tangible implementation of Change Management programs across KPMG in support of the wide range of Knowledge Management programs
- Ten years experience developing and implementing local and enterprise-level transformational change programs and initiatives
- Five years experience in professional services or consulting environment
-Bachelors in Business, Information Technology, Change Management or related field from an accredited college/university; MBA from an accredited college/university preferred
-Strong program and project management experience required; experience in using standard program management techniques and tools
-Ability to build and manage strong relationships with key individuals and groups at all levels across
-Excellent, high impact presentation skills – both oral and written – are essential, as is the ability to communicate effectively
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.