- Conduct research to identify corporate transactions, deals, events, etc. and obtain related documents
- Research SEC filings for precedents containing specific disclosures / language
- Identify and obtain specific SEC filings / exhibits as well as documents of non- registered companies
- Compile company profile/background reports utilizing company intelligence databases and LexisNexis.
- Obtain current and historical stock / bond prices, currency exchange rates, CUSIPs, market capitalization data and more from Bloomberg and S&P Capital IQ
- Work on special projects as needed, e.g. compiling league table data, conducting targeted company intelligence-related research
- Familiarity with the language of business and corporate transactions
- Proficient using Bloomberg, Capital IQ, FactSet, Lexis Securities Mosaic, Intelligize, LexisNexis, Thomson One
Click on a job that interests you, then scroll down to read the description.
- ► 2016 (200)
- Corporate Librarian, Davis Polk (NY)
- Legal Research Librarians (ProLiBRA) (NY)
- Adj Instructor-Info Lit, Bramson ORT Coll (NY)
- P/T - Direct Sales Rep, Dragonfly (Remote)
- Legal Business Research Mgr (Pro LiBRA) (PA)
- (Temp) Librarian (PRO LiBRA) (NJ)
- P/T - Wkend/Evening Lib, School of Visual Arts (NY...
- Research & Knowledge Mgmt Lib (Cl on For'n Rel'ns)...
- Data Specialist, Queens Library (NY)
- Content Manager, Voxgov (NY)
- Taxonomy & Metadata Sol'n Analyst (Techlink) (NY)
- F/T - Research Specialist, Akin Gump (NY)
- Interlibrary Loan Librarian, Hughes Hubbard (NY)
- F/T - Assoc Coord'r Metadata Svcs, Queens Lib (NY)...
- F/T - Corp Lib Spec't (2 positions), Skadden Arps ...
- F/T - Archivist, Nat'l Archives Records Adm (NY)
- P/T - Librarian, Berkeley College (NY)
- Digital Content Mgr, Achievement Network (Remote)
- P/T - Asst Librarian, NY School of Int Design (NY)...
- P/T - Ref/Instruction Librarian, Stony Brook U (NY...
- Information Specialist (Pro Libra) (NY)
- (Temp) Audiovisual Archivist, Rutgers U (NJ)
- F/T - Assoc Dir, Global Knowledge Ctr, Celgene (NJ...
- F/T - BI Analyst (Considine Search) (NY)
- ▼ October (24)
- ► 2014 (470)
- ► 2013 (467)
- ► 2012 (315)
- ► 2011 (169)
- ► 2010 (235)
Friday, October 30, 2015
Corporate Librarian, Davis Polk & Wardwell (NY)
Position: Corporate Librarian
Hours: 12:00 pm – 8:00 pm Monday – Friday
2 years law firm or corporate firm experience
MLS from an ALA accredited school
If interested in applying please send a cover letter and resume to: Jacqueline Nunez, Human Resources Manager, Davis Polk & Wardwell, LLP, at Jackie.firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.