(Temp) Taxonomy and Metadata Solution Analyst, Techlink Systems – NY
Develop, implement and maintain entity lists, taxonomies and ontologies.
Research metadata standards, create best practices guidelines and provide necessary training to execute Analyze and fix inconsistencies on taxonomy terms and metadata sets.
Lead the use of metadata content into the enterprise systems (iNews, NewsConnect, MAM, PAM). Help determine automated technology solutions to enhance existing workflows and existing data sets.
* At least two years’ experience working in related job.
* Experience with XML/JSON
* Experience creating and implementing metadata standard, schemas and taxonomies.
* Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
* Familiarity with media or publishing industry a plus.
* Hands on programming experience a plus.
* Masters of Library Science (MLIS) preferred.
For more information or to apply, send resume to:
DIRECT: (415) 528-5358
New York ~ San Francisco ~ Los Angeles
Honored as an INC500 member of the Fastest Growing Companies for 2006, 2007 and 2008.