Research Librarian/Legal (Patent) Research Analyst, Integreon – NY
• Conducting complex IP, scientific, business and public records research for attorneys and law firm clients
• Compiles research results, summarizes data and communicates methodology and results clearly.
• Uses critical thinking to analyze research requests and identify the best research resources for efficient and cost-effective resolutions.
• Effective usage of a number of research databases which may include: Capital IQ, Hoovers, Dun and Bradstreet, SEC databases, public records database (Accurint and TLO), web resources such as individual state business filings databases and news sources
• Other duties as assigned
• Experience with delivering quality services to law firm and/or corporate clients
• Customer service, “can-do” attitude • Ability to communicate effectively in a friendly and pleasant manner
• Highly organized and systematic approach to work
• Professional approach to problem solving
• Ability to work in a collaborative and team environment
• Work well under pressure, able to switch gears efficiently in a rapidly changing environment
• Effective time management skills
• Proficiency with research tools including, WestlawNext, Lexis Advance, Bloomberg Law, Bloomberg BNA, ProQuest Dialog, STN, Dun & Bradstreet, Hoover’s, Capital IQ, Docket Navigator, CourtLink, Darts-IP, Knowledge Mosaic, Accurint, TLO, Domain Tools, Lex Machina, Panjiva, Patent Advisor, Monitor Suite, Saegis
• Proficiency with online patent research and retrieval services, including Derwent, Thomson Innovation, PatBase, and Orbit, as well as national registers.
Library and Information Science Degree, or JD or MLS equivalent or equivalent experience
C1-3 years legal librarian or equivalent experience
To apply: email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or via this site: http://www.integreon.com/PeopleCulture/VacancyDetails?VacancyId=3192