Job Title: Info Systems Solution Specialist
Company Name: LexisNexis
Location: New York, NY
Profession: Sales Engineering
This position is responsble for providing subject matter expertise on the integration of LexisNexis capabilities and content into client systems and processes. This person will work closely with other LexisNexis sales professionals to identify, close and implement the sales of LexisNexis products and services with qualified clients and prospects. In addition, this individual will work with the supported sales professionals and other LexisNexis personnel to improve the overall effectiveness of technical sales initiatives as related to LexisNexis Total Solutions offering.
1. Work closely with LexisNexis sales professionals to drive new revenue through the sales of technical solutions and consulting services to existing and prospective clients,
2. Work closely with current clients to stem competitive threats by ensuring the right solutions are in place and are being optimally utilized resulting in retention of current customer base,
3. Utilize communication skills to discover unmet client business needs, define prospective solutions, write technical requirements, and manage the implementation of contracted services,
4. Demonstrate the flexibility of LexisNexis to integrate with client's current information systems and processes, especially where investments are being made. Show how LexisNexis can help drive improved results through increased efficiency and/or cost-savings.
5. Provide high-level presentations to clients and prospects on the use of LexisNexis solutions and services to support best in class IT initiatives,
6. Utilizing role of subject matter expert to keep clients informed of the latest trends and topics, and how LexisNexis can assist the client in optimizing their investments. This includes presenting and support market events such as tradeshows and seminars.
7. Strong coaching and leadership innovation skills are required to share information across the organization in order to drive market-based development of products and solutions critical to supporting the LexisNexis Total Solutions strategy.
1. BS - Computer Science or MLS with some IT background
2. 3-5 years experience in Information Systems (human or technical)
3. 1-3 years in customer/client facing position, preferably with a successful track record in delivering information solutions to clients,
4. Strong written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills,
5. Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with strong attention to detail,
6. Proven negotiation and decision-making abilities,
7. Proficient in internet/web technologies such as HTML, XML, Web Services,
8. Strong familiarity with current knowledge management technologies and trends such as enterprise search, content management and taxonomies.
Apply on website:
Originally posted on http://new-york-jobs.jobfox.com/
Click on a job that interests you, then scroll down to read the description.
- ► 2016 (162)
- ► 2015 (283)
- ► 2014 (470)
- ► 2013 (467)
- ► 2012 (315)
- ► 2011 (169)
- ► 2010 (235)
- F/T - Reference Librarian - CUNY City College
- F/T - Project Manager/Technical Lead - an Insuranc...
- F/T - Info Systems Solution Specialist - LexisNexi...
- F/T - Assistant Lib/Ref Assistant - Seyfarth Shaw
- F/T - Investigative/Legal Researcher - iVision Int...
- F/T - Content Mgmt Sys Lead Engineer - Kaplan
- F/T - Library Marketing Manager - Hachette Book Gr...
- F/T -Senior Librarian- Correctional Library Servic...
- F/T - Research Assistant - GLSEN
- F/T - Archivist/ Digital Librarian - Standard & Po...
- F/T - Information Services Technologist - Barnard ...
- F/T - Director, Digital Library & Media Mgm't - HB...
- F/T - Library Operations Coordinator - MTV
- F/T - Reference/Instruction librarian - Berkeley ...
- P/T - Cataloger - Julliard School
- Temporary FT/PT - Art & Architecture Lib - NYIT
- F/T - Senior Application Dev - Columbia University...
- F/T - Lib Western European Languages and Lit - Yal...
- Freelance - Facts On File
- F/T - Inside Sales Rep-Library Databases - HW Wils...
- F/T - Electronic Collections Librarian - Yale
- F/T - Software Implementation Specialist - firm in...
- F/T - Web Content/Data Specialist - ANA
- F/T - Metadata Librarian - CUNY
- F/T - Archivist/Librarian - TRAK Records
- F/T - Information Specialist Researcher - an int'l...
- F/T - Marketing Analyst Researcher - an Int'l 't L...
- F/T- Archivist & Records Manager - RAMSA
- F/T - Engineering Librarian - Columbia University
- F/T - ILS and Discovery Systems Specialist - NYU
- F/T - Taxonomy Manager - a website
- Consulting -Project Archivist -Explorers Club
- P/T - Records Analysts - NYCEDC
- ▼ August (33)
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Job Title: Info Systems Solution Specialist