|Bronx Lighthouse Charter School (BLCS) is seeking a Librarian/Media Specialist. Students will be taught according to the New York State Standards in conjunction with the LHA Curriculum which infuses the arts into daily instruction. BLCS currently serves approximately 400 students in grades K-7 and will continue to add grades until it is K-12. |
Lighthouse Academy (LHA) librarians/media specialists are more than instructional staff members and classroom managers. They help transform children’s lives by creating opportunities for a brighter future. We are seeking a librarian/media specialist who will make the commitment to teach with determination, integrity and purpose, embodying these essential qualities:
A Lighthouse Academy staff member works to create and enhance a culture of achievement and respect where high expectations and results are the norm. The librarian/media specialist is responsible for supporting student academic gains each year. All librarian/media specialist’ actions must always be aligned with our mission, vision, core values and education program. The essential functions for our librarian/media specialist are as follows:
|EDUCATION: Master’s degree in Library Science|
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL POSSESS:
Click on a job that interests you, then scroll down to read the description.
- December (9)
- November (34)
- October (33)
- September (48)
- August (41)
- July (39)
- June (44)
- May (56)
- April (33)
- March (23)
- February (37)
- January (43)
- December (46)
- November (44)
- October (13)
- September (22)
- August (9)
- July (28)
- June (46)
- May (35)
- April (46)
- March (16)
- February (7)
- January (3)
- December (12)
- November (5)
- October (11)
- September (19)
- August (16)
- July (16)
- June (17)
- May (6)
- April (15)
- March (19)
- February (13)
- January (20)
- December (9)
- November (23)
- October (20)
- September (21)
- August (25)
- July (3)
- June (24)
- F/T - Competitive Intelligence Librarian - Bingham...
- F/T - Librarian, P-3 - United Nations
- F/T - Prospect Research Manager - Planned Parentho...
- F/T - Prospect Research Manager - Asia Society
- F/T - Research Assistant - Hearst Integrated Media...
- F/T -Legal Research Specialist - Lexis Nexis
- F/T - Senior Research Manager / Insurance/FS - Del...
- P/T - Senior Library Clerk/Digital Media Collectio...
- F/T - Photo Librarian - Associated Press
- F/T - Associate, Data Operations/Digital Librarian...
- F/T - Associate Librarian-User Services, Memorial ...
- F/T - Director, Medical Library - weill Medical Co...
- F/T - Teen Services Librarian - Westhampton - Suff...
- P/T - Youth Services Librarian - Brentwood PL - Na...
- P/T - Children's Librarian I - South Country Libra...
- P/T - Reference Librarian (evening) - Iona Colleg...
- F/T - Archive Project Manager - Staten Island Acad...
- P/T - Children's Librarian - Half Holow Hills Comm...
- F/T - Information Services Librarian - Manhattan C...
- F/T - Cataloging/Metadata Librarian - SUNY Maritme...
- F/T - Teen Service Librarian - Westhampton Beach, ...
- F/T - Senior Librarian - AOL
- F/T - Data Associate/Librarian - Standard and Poor...
- F/T - Library Media Specialist - Bronx Lighthouse ...
- F/T - Trademark Database Researchers - CT Corsearc...
- F/T - Project Coordinator/Project Archivist - Hank...
- F/T - Library Media Coordinator - Public School/Ex...
- P/T - Assistant Director - Olive Free Library/Ulst...
- F/T - Technology News Editor - Library Journal
- F/T - Head of Information Systems - State Universi...
- F/T - LIbrary Director III - Thrall Public Lirbary...
- F/T - Substitute Librarian/Adult Services - Huntin...
- P/T - Data Quality Analyst - Egon Zehnder Internat...
- P/T - Archivist Assistant - he Julliard School
- F/T - Librarian/Information Services - Russell Lib...
- F/T - Emerging Technologies Librarian - Queensboro...
- F/T - Market Data Analyst - Financial Services
- F/T - Competitive Intelligence Analyst - New York ...
- April (22)
- March (29)
- February (12)
- January (9)
Sunday, May 16, 2010