Click on a job that interests you, then scroll down to read the description.
- December (8)
- November (34)
- October (33)
- September (48)
- August (41)
- July (39)
- June (44)
- May (56)
- April (33)
- March (23)
- February (37)
- January (43)
- December (46)
- November (44)
- October (13)
- September (22)
- August (9)
- July (28)
- June (46)
- May (35)
- April (46)
- March (16)
- February (7)
- January (3)
- December (12)
- November (5)
- October (11)
- September (19)
- August (16)
- July (16)
- June (17)
- May (6)
- April (15)
- March (19)
- February (13)
- January (20)
- December (9)
- November (23)
- October (20)
- September (21)
- August (25)
- July (3)
- June (24)
- F/T - Competitive Intelligence Librarian - Bingham...
- F/T - Librarian, P-3 - United Nations
- F/T - Prospect Research Manager - Planned Parentho...
- F/T - Prospect Research Manager - Asia Society
- F/T - Research Assistant - Hearst Integrated Media...
- F/T -Legal Research Specialist - Lexis Nexis
- F/T - Senior Research Manager / Insurance/FS - Del...
- P/T - Senior Library Clerk/Digital Media Collectio...
- F/T - Photo Librarian - Associated Press
- F/T - Associate, Data Operations/Digital Librarian...
- F/T - Associate Librarian-User Services, Memorial ...
- F/T - Director, Medical Library - weill Medical Co...
- F/T - Teen Services Librarian - Westhampton - Suff...
- P/T - Youth Services Librarian - Brentwood PL - Na...
- P/T - Children's Librarian I - South Country Libra...
- P/T - Reference Librarian (evening) - Iona Colleg...
- F/T - Archive Project Manager - Staten Island Acad...
- P/T - Children's Librarian - Half Holow Hills Comm...
- F/T - Information Services Librarian - Manhattan C...
- F/T - Cataloging/Metadata Librarian - SUNY Maritme...
- F/T - Teen Service Librarian - Westhampton Beach, ...
- F/T - Senior Librarian - AOL
- F/T - Data Associate/Librarian - Standard and Poor...
- F/T - Library Media Specialist - Bronx Lighthouse ...
- F/T - Trademark Database Researchers - CT Corsearc...
- F/T - Project Coordinator/Project Archivist - Hank...
- F/T - Library Media Coordinator - Public School/Ex...
- P/T - Assistant Director - Olive Free Library/Ulst...
- F/T - Technology News Editor - Library Journal
- F/T - Head of Information Systems - State Universi...
- F/T - LIbrary Director III - Thrall Public Lirbary...
- F/T - Substitute Librarian/Adult Services - Huntin...
- P/T - Data Quality Analyst - Egon Zehnder Internat...
- P/T - Archivist Assistant - he Julliard School
- F/T - Librarian/Information Services - Russell Lib...
- F/T - Emerging Technologies Librarian - Queensboro...
- F/T - Market Data Analyst - Financial Services
- F/T - Competitive Intelligence Analyst - New York ...
- April (22)
- March (29)
- February (12)
- January (9)
Sunday, May 16, 2010
Data Associate/Librarian, Ratings Information-100000006R
Standard and Poor's is the world's premier provider of investment research, market indices, credit ratings, financial data, and fixed income research and analysis. With more than 10,000 employees and offices in nearly two-dozen countries, S and P is valued by investors and financial decision-makers everywhere for its analytical independence, market expertise and thought leadership. For 150 years Standard and Poor's has been an integral part of the global economic infrastructure. Its operations provide essential information to nearly every segment of the global financial community, creating the tools, analysis and research needed to make informed investment decisions. www.sp-150.com
The role of the Data Associate/Librarian is to define and manage the criteria classification system, define the associated relationships among criteria versions, sections, related content (including S and P articles on criteria or referencing criteria), analytical model library, and future initiatives linking criteria. The librarian will manage controls for the Criteria Library and Criteria Process Management infrastructures support the necessary synchronization between multiple systems to ensure criteria project status, timely, accurate publishing, electronic storage, access, and retrieval. This individual will be responsible for ensuring that the electronic table of contents is current, accurate and available in the library and to the public.
* Develop and implement assessment measures, analyzing and disseminating reports to meet compliance and criteria and quality management requirements.
* Arrange and help to specify the archival of S and P Ratings Criteria and providing requirements for effective searching and update of the archival. Additional responsibilities.
* Manage and support the Analytical Resource Center (ARC) database which provides the storage for the S and P Ratings Criteria.
* Participate in planning for indexing/version control/search.
* Work with the IT teams to redefine the UI into the archive, as well as serving as the Criteria Library liaison to the criteria organization and criteria operations.
* Input and retrieving criteria documents.
* Provide support to analysts and Editorial on a regular basis.
* Contribute to overall Data Strategy & Operations responsibilities
* Master's Degree in Library/Information Science from an ALA-accredited graduate program with a specialization in archives is required.
* Minimum of 3 years work experience
* Advanced experience with archives and records management methodologies
* Advanced communication skills (written and oral)
* Advanced problem solving and decision making skills
* Advanced multi-tasking skills/ ability to meet strict deadlines/ some project management skills are required
* Advanced group facilitation skills & ability to work well within the context of a team
* Advanced leadership skills
* Intermediate knowledge of financial information
* Understanding of database modeling/design/applications
* Understanding of Customer Support processes
* Breadth of international experience, including examining and integrating data across multiple markets is desired
Knowledge of Ratings and Ratings Agencies highly desirable
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Fixed Income & Risk Management Services
We are an equal opportunity employer.
See original post: