Click on a job that interests you, then scroll down to read the description.
- December (17)
- November (34)
- October (33)
- September (48)
- August (41)
- July (39)
- June (44)
- May (56)
- April (33)
- March (23)
- February (37)
- January (43)
- December (46)
- November (44)
- October (13)
- September (22)
- August (9)
- July (28)
- June (46)
- May (35)
- April (46)
- March (16)
- February (7)
- January (3)
- December (12)
- November (5)
- October (11)
- September (19)
- August (16)
- July (16)
- June (17)
- May (6)
- April (15)
- March (19)
- February (13)
- January (20)
- December (9)
- November (23)
- October (20)
- September (21)
- August (25)
- July (3)
- June (24)
- May (38)
- April (22)
- F/T - Senior Reference Librarian - Morrison & Foer...
- F/T - Assistant Head Librarian, ISAW Library - New...
- F/T - Library Research Services Manager - DLA Pipe...
- F/T - Project Archivist - Princeton University
- P/T - Assistant Archivist - Mount Sinai Medical C...
- F/T - Assistant Director of Special Formats Proces...
- P/T - Digital Services Manager - American Museum o...
- F/T - User Services (Associate Librarian) - Memori...
- F/T - Director of Research and Information - JCC A...
- F/T - Librarian /School Media Specialist - NYPubli...
- P/T - Technologist C - Fashion Institute of Techn...
- F/T - Government Documents Librarian - CUNY, City ...
- P/T - Library Director - Valatie Free Library, Val...
- F/T - Librarian I - Woodstock Public Library
- F/T - Competitive Intelligence Research Associate ...
- F/T - Reference Librarian, Special Collections - P...
- F/T - Systems Manager - New York University
- F/T - Reference Librarian - Sonnenschein Nath & Ro...
- F/T - Director, Records Management Legal - Warner ...
- F/T - Electronic Resources Librarian - Winthrop Un...
- F/T - Library Manager - Ropes and Gray New York
- F/T - Search Analyst, Product Information - MSC In...
- P/T - Adjunct Law Librarian - CUNY School of Law
- F/T - Independent School Library Director - Northe...
- F/T - Data/Database Manager-Critiera Library - S a...
- P/T - Interlibrary Loan Assistants - CUNY Graduate...
- F/T - Technology Specialist - NYU-Digital Studio
- F/T - Emerging Technologies Librarian - St. Thomas...
- F/T - Public Services Librarian - Yeshiva Universi...
- February (12)
- January (9)
Friday, March 12, 2010
The Valatie Free Library in Columbia County is seeking a part time Library Director.
The Library Director is expected to represent the library within the community and , develop programs, develop collections, provide budgeting information, hire, manage and train staff/volunteers, manage the library facilities, advise the Board on pertinent issues, and give monthly reports on library operations, attend meetings and participate in fundraising events.
Must be flexible with availability. Job includes day, evening and weekend hours (total 30 - 35 hrs). Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent library experience.
Interested candidates should submit resume to the Valatie Free Library, PO Box 336, Valatie, NY 12184, attention: Erica Balon by .