1. Promote, develop and conduct library education classes for the effective use of print and electronic resources, in consultation with faculty.
2. Maintain overall responsibility for Electronic Reserves Service for Wilf and Beren Campuses, and supervise E-RES staff.
3. Supervise evening staff and manage library in absence of head librarian.
4. Assist individual patrons in the effective use of both traditional and electronic information resources.
5. Participate in collection development for library resources in all formats.
6. Participate in the development, selection and updating of content for the library website.
Experience in library public services, preferably in an academic setting.
Extensive knowledge of reference resources (print & electronic) and expertise in their use.
Demonstrated teaching skills.
Excellent interpersonal skills for high level of contact with students and faculty.
Demonstrated oral and written communication skills.
Familiarity with Web 2.0 and social networks a plus.