Click on a job that interests you, then scroll down to read the description.
- Member Svcs Librarian, LI Lib Rscs Council (NY)
- P/T - Paid Archives Internship, Andrew Mellon Fdn ...
- Global Library & Knowledge Advisor (Pro Libra) (CT...
- Dir for Coll'ns and Resource Mgmt, Stony Brook U (...
- P/T - Temp Photo Coll'n Mgr, Wildlife Cons'n Soc (...
- F/T - Digital Project Archivist, Wildlife Cons'n S...
- F/T - Digital Collections Infrastructure Developer...
- P/T - Library Technician, Molloy College (NY)
- Media Specialist, Hempstead Pub Schools (NY)
- P/T Library Trainee, Syosset Pub Lib (NY)
- Assoc. Dean of Lib and Instr Serv, Empire State Co...
- Part-time Librarian, Bronxville Pub Lib(NY)
- Substitute Science Lib (Instr or Asst Prof), Lehma...
- Freelance Position in Electronic Pub, Infobase Lea...
- Associate Director & Medical Education Coordinator...
- ▼ July (15)
- ► 2015 (283)
- ► 2014 (470)
- ► 2013 (467)
- ► 2012 (315)
- ► 2011 (169)
- ► 2010 (235)
Saturday, July 9, 2016
Hempstead Public Schools
Position: Media Specialist
Qualifications: Must have valid New York State Certification as School Media Specialist (Library)
Background in educational technology
Reports to: Responsible for the Planning and managing of a library media center and for media services in the school
Salary: As per contractual agreement
Closing Date: Immediately
Candidates must apply on www.olasjobs.org/longisland
Interested qualified persons should submit a letter of interest, resume, and copies of appropriate New York State certification to: