Part-Time Librarian I/ Trainee Hours Available
The Patchogue-Medford Library is seeking an energetic librarian dedicated to public service to work in the Central Reference & Adult Services Department. Candidates will be required to work 12-16 hours per week and are expected to actively contribute to the department’s programs and services.
Provide research and reader’s advisory services at a busy reference desk
Instruct public in the usage of library resources and technology
MLS from an ALA accredited library school or completion of 12 credits towards the degree
Understanding of proactive customer service
Technology skill set appropriate for an information professional in today’s environment
Desire to work in a diverse community
Duties and/or department may vary; flexibility in work schedule and/or location may be required; evening and/or Saturday hours may be required.
Interested candidates should submit a copy of their resume with cover letter via mail or email by Sept. 9 to:
Head of Central Reference & Adult Services
54-60 East Main St.
Patchogue, NY 11772
(631) 654-4700, ext. firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on a job that interests you, then scroll down to read the description.
- Business & Entrepreneurship Lib, Rutgers U (NJ)
- Biological Sciences Librarian, Rutgers U (NJ)
- Systems Librarian, Icahn School of Med-Mt Sinai (N...
- F/T - Digital Projects Coordinator, Hunter Coll (N...
- P/T - Library Technician, Molloy College (NY)
- P/T - Librarian 1, Huntington Lib (NY)
- Campus Head Librarian, Suffolk Co Comm Coll-SUNY (...
- F/T - Research & Knowl Svcs Tax Analyst, Skadden, ...
- Digital Initiatives Librarian, William Paterson U ...
- F/T - Project Cataloger & E-Resource Lib, NYBG (NY...
- F/T - KM Research Analyst (Pro Libra) (NJ)
- Records and Information Management Specialist, EPA...
- P/T - Librarian, St. Paul's School of Nursing (NY)...
- P/T - Librarian I, Patchogue-Medford Lib (NY)
- ▼ September (14)
- ► 2015 (283)
- ► 2014 (470)
- ► 2013 (467)
- ► 2012 (315)
- ► 2011 (169)
- ► 2010 (235)