Click on a job that interests you, then scroll down to read the description.
- Business & Entrepreneurship Lib, Rutgers U (NJ)
- Biological Sciences Librarian, Rutgers U (NJ)
- Systems Librarian, Icahn School of Med-Mt Sinai (N...
- F/T - Digital Projects Coordinator, Hunter Coll (N...
- P/T - Library Technician, Molloy College (NY)
- P/T - Librarian 1, Huntington Lib (NY)
- Campus Head Librarian, Suffolk Co Comm Coll-SUNY (...
- F/T - Research & Knowl Svcs Tax Analyst, Skadden, ...
- Digital Initiatives Librarian, William Paterson U ...
- F/T - Project Cataloger & E-Resource Lib, NYBG (NY...
- F/T - KM Research Analyst (Pro Libra) (NJ)
- Records and Information Management Specialist, EPA...
- P/T - Librarian, St. Paul's School of Nursing (NY)...
- P/T - Librarian I, Patchogue-Medford Lib (NY)
- ▼ September (14)
- ► 2015 (283)
- ► 2014 (470)
- ► 2013 (467)
- ► 2012 (315)
- ► 2011 (169)
- ► 2010 (235)
Wednesday, September 7, 2016
PT Librarian Position (Staten Island)
Saint Paul's School of Nursing, an Education Affiliates school, is seeking a part-time Library Resource Center (LRC) librarian, starting as soon as possible to work 15-20 hours per week between the hours of 4PM-10PM on weekdays for $20.00 per hour. Schedules may change depending on the needs of the LRC. This person assists the LRC Manager with locating resources, printing documents, and other duties as required. This is a part-time non-exempt position. Please e-mail your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Current enrollment or completion in an American Library Association Masters of Library Science Program. (ALA-MLS).
· On-going usage of electronic databases, the Internet, and social media.
· Professional attitude along with excellent communications and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to work frequently independently without direct supervision.
· Exposure to healthcare databases.
· Cataloging print and non-print resources and adding to collection inventory lists
* Previous working experience in a library.
· WORK as a team with the LRC Manager and work-study students on collection development and maintaining the resources in the LRC.
· ABIDE by and enforces the policies of the LRC, college, and Education Affiliates
· MAINTAIN good relationships with students, faculty, and staff.
· CREATE and MAINTAIN student printing accounts and ResourceMate circulation accounts.
· ASSIST LRC Manager with printing and Campuslink accounts.
· COLLECT statistics on library usage.
· KEEP LRC Manager informed about student computers and other daily developments.
· ANSWER reference and research questions using print resources and or/online databases.
· CATALOG new library resources and circulates library materials.