Click on a job that interests you, then scroll down to read the description.
- Business & Entrepreneurship Lib, Rutgers U (NJ)
- Biological Sciences Librarian, Rutgers U (NJ)
- Systems Librarian, Icahn School of Med-Mt Sinai (N...
- F/T - Digital Projects Coordinator, Hunter Coll (N...
- P/T - Library Technician, Molloy College (NY)
- P/T - Librarian 1, Huntington Lib (NY)
- Campus Head Librarian, Suffolk Co Comm Coll-SUNY (...
- F/T - Research & Knowl Svcs Tax Analyst, Skadden, ...
- Digital Initiatives Librarian, William Paterson U ...
- F/T - Project Cataloger & E-Resource Lib, NYBG (NY...
- F/T - KM Research Analyst (Pro Libra) (NJ)
- Records and Information Management Specialist, EPA...
- P/T - Librarian, St. Paul's School of Nursing (NY)...
- P/T - Librarian I, Patchogue-Medford Lib (NY)
- ▼ September (14)
- ► 2015 (283)
- ► 2014 (470)
- ► 2013 (467)
- ► 2012 (315)
- ► 2011 (169)
- ► 2010 (235)
Friday, September 16, 2016
Records management position at the Environmental Protection Agency (New York)
https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/450583100/ (full description and application)
Salary Range: $80,234.00 to $104,304.00 / Per Year
Work Schedule is Full-time - Permanent
New York, NY
Duties. You will:
- Serve as a management analyst responsible for providing technical program and analytical expertise in the operation and management of the Region’s records management program.
- Support the development and implementation of Region 2’s policy and guidance for recordkeeping in accordance with EPA’s policy and guidance and strategic plan.
- Assist the Records Liaison Officer (RLO) in the development of procedures and business rules.
- Provide technical expertise and assistance to Region 2 for electronic and non-electronic records management systems.
You will spend less than 25% of your work time on contracts.
∙If you are selected, a pre-employment background check is required.
∙You must submit resume and required documents (See How to Apply).
∙You must be a U.S. citizen.
You do not need a degree to qualify for this position.
We are looking for at least one year of specialized experience related to this position as described below:
To qualify for the GS-12 level, you need to have at least one year of full time experience equivalent to the GS-11 level defined as utilizing knowledge of record management laws, regulations, rules, policies or procedures to determine the effectiveness of records management processes; and experience implementing plans/processes or making recommendations for records management improvement.
Your answers to the on-line assessment will be used to evaluate your competencies in the following areas:
1) Skill in assisting in the implementation of a record management program;
2) Ability to analyze and provide guidance on records management policies and procedures;
3) Ability to communicate, to an audience, on records management policies and procedures;
4) Ability to develop electronic records management policy, procedures and guidance;
5) Knowledge of records management procedures in accordance with established policies;
6) Ability to train personnel on records management principles and/or requirements;
7) Ability to analyze manual and/or electronic record keeping systems; and
8) Ability to provide consultation services in the design of electronic information and/or electronic record keeping systems.
Experience refers to paid and unpaid experience, including volunteer work done through National Service programs (e.g., Peace Corps, AmeriCorps) and other organizations (e.g., professional; philanthropic; religious; spiritual; community, student, social). Volunteer work helps build critical competencies, knowledge, and skills and can provide valuable training and experience that translates directly to paid employment. You will receive credit for all qualifying experience, including volunteer experience.