Click on a job that interests you, then scroll down to read the description.
- Business & Entrepreneurship Lib, Rutgers U (NJ)
- Biological Sciences Librarian, Rutgers U (NJ)
- Systems Librarian, Icahn School of Med-Mt Sinai (N...
- F/T - Digital Projects Coordinator, Hunter Coll (N...
- P/T - Library Technician, Molloy College (NY)
- P/T - Librarian 1, Huntington Lib (NY)
- Campus Head Librarian, Suffolk Co Comm Coll-SUNY (...
- F/T - Research & Knowl Svcs Tax Analyst, Skadden, ...
- Digital Initiatives Librarian, William Paterson U ...
- F/T - Project Cataloger & E-Resource Lib, NYBG (NY...
- F/T - KM Research Analyst (Pro Libra) (NJ)
- Records and Information Management Specialist, EPA...
- P/T - Librarian, St. Paul's School of Nursing (NY)...
- P/T - Librarian I, Patchogue-Medford Lib (NY)
- ▼ September (14)
- ► 2015 (283)
- ► 2014 (470)
- ► 2013 (467)
- ► 2012 (315)
- ► 2011 (169)
- ► 2010 (235)
Wednesday, September 28, 2016
Position: LIBRARIAN 1, Part-Time
The Huntington Public Library in Huntington, NY seeks an enthusiastic, energetic individual to work with us in the Adult and Reference Services Department where there is a part-time opening for 16 hours per week. Hours include nights, weekends and holiday rotations and staffing both our main and branch buildings. Candidates must have an MLS from an ALA accredited institution and a valid NYS Public Librarian Certificate. This is not a Librarian Trainee position.
Positive, proactive customer service skills, flexibility and initiative are required. Job responsibilities will include basic knowledge of, and instruction of patrons, in all adult library resources including digital and downloadable materials. Collection development, readers’ advisory and program responsibilities will be assigned as required. Spanish proficiency is a plus.
Starting salary: $28.87 (after July 1, 2016)
Please send resumes and letters of application to Thérèse Purcell Nielsen at email@example.com. Submission deadline is October 6, 2016.
Only candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.