Click on a job that interests you, then scroll down to read the description.
- Library/Info Svcs Specialist (NYCHA thru Hagerty) ...
- Special Projects Librarian, Mem'l Sloan Kettering ...
- Marketing Technology Asst, Scholastic (NY)
- F/T - Archives Technician, Winthrop Gp (NY)
- Fellowship, METRO NY Library Council (NY)
- P/T - Hospital Library Svcs Program Mgr, METRO (NY...
- (Re-posting) Head of Health Sciences Lib, Stony Br...
- Sr. Info Specialist/RDS (Pro Libra) (CT)
- P/T - Librarian, Bryant Library (NY)
- (Temp) Audiovisual Library/Archive Asst, UN (NY)
- (Temp) Digital Audiovisual Librarian/Archivist, UN...
- Manager Research Service, Mars & Co (CT)
- P/T - Librarian, Amityville Public Lib (NY)
- (Temp) Records and Info Specialist, InOutsource (N...
- P/T - Eve & Wkend Circ Supervisor, NY Soc Lib (NY)...
- F/T - Info Svcs Assoc, Federal Reserve Bank NY (NY...
- P/T - Projects Coordinator, Em State Lib Network (...
- F/T - Junior Brand Researcher, Shareablee (NY)
- F/T - Project Archivist, Wildlife Cons'n Soc (NY)
- Head of Health Sciences Library, Stony Brook U (NY...
- Digital Projects Coordinator, Ctr for Puerto Rican...
- Assoc Dir & Medical Ed Coordinator, Rutgers U (NJ)...
- Research Editor, Dow Jones & Co. (NJ)
- ▼ April (23)
- ► 2015 (283)
- ► 2014 (470)
- ► 2013 (467)
- ► 2012 (315)
- ► 2011 (169)
- ► 2010 (235)
Monday, April 11, 2016
MANAGER RESEARCH SERVICES
The Greenwich CT office or Mars & Co, an international strategy consulting firm with offices in Greenwich CT, San Francisco, Paris, London, Tokyo, Shanghai and Singapore, seeks a Manager for its Research Services Department, reporting directly to the Vice President of Global Administration.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Conducting research as requested by consultants
Managing purchase of data and information sources to support research
Maintaining expense records for all data and information purchases
Organizing and maintaining data and documents
A minimum of 10 years of experience in business library preferably in a
Service-oriented industry (consulting, investment banking, etc.)
Extensive knowledge of business research sources and methodology
Knowledge of and ability to use on-line resources, including S&P CapitalIQ, Euromonitor, Nexis, Factiva and other bibliographic databases
Ability to synthesize relevant information
Excellent communication skills
Ability to multitask, manage time, establish priorities, respond to emergencies and deal with individuals with patience and diplomacy
Ability to maintain a service-oriented attitude, remaining poised under pressure
Self-motivated, detail oriented and organized with the ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast paced environment
Send Resumes To:
Vice President of Global Administration
Mars & Co
124 Mason Street
Greenwich, CT 06830