Library/Information Services Specialist
- Serve as custodian of records for the PMO; designating points of contact across PMO functional groups to assist with developing, coordinating and implementing the overall document governance strategy
- Serve as
lead in developing and implementing document management framework, including
but not limited to file folder structures, taxonomy, naming conventions,
archiving and retention schedule, etc.
quality control activities; reviewing documents for completeness,
legibility, organization, compliance with PMO and regulatory standards,
etc.; identify gaps in standards/procedures resulting in missing or
incomplete files and implementing corrective actions.
support through adherence to regulatory guidance applicable to records
management, document control, or other business processes.
pre-processing administrative review of documents to ascertain compliance
with governing procedures and guidelines.
- Convert documents to specified file formats, and electronically merge or modify documents as required.
- Ensure security and preservation of controlled data, documents and records.
- Provide notification to potentially impacted organizations when specific documents are updated or when required document reviews are due.
- Prioritizes and organizes own work to meet agreed upon deadlines.
- Perform other duties commensurate with functional level and responsibilities.
assistance to users in support of retrieval of information.
ad hoc requests and projects related to documentation.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- 2-5 years of experience is required
- Document Management experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel. Experience in SharePoint, Intuit QuickBase, and/or e-Builder is highly desirable.
- Leadership/Management experience, must be self-motivated and driven.
- Experience solving routine problems by following defined procedures; seeks guidance on issues outside assigned area.
- Completes work assignments independently or with moderate supervision or guidance from others.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment where priorities change frequently to meet the business needs.
- Contributes as a team player who is deadline driven and works well with others.
to operate office machines and utilize standard office software.
- FEMA Public Assistance, US Dept. of HUD CDBG/CDBG-DR, and/or Public Funding experience is preferred
- Experience with project management, documentation and related controls for procurement, finance, grants,, and construction is highly desirable.