Library Services Mgr., DTI Global – NJ
- Managing the operations of the law library, including monitoring budgets and allocating, organizing and disseminating legal resources.
- Conducting in-depth research in wide range of areas including practice-specific areas of law, business intelligence, public records, legislative history, medical and news/media.
- Training lawyers, students, staff and others on the use of Internet-based legal research programs such as Westlaw, Lexis/Nexis, and emerging electronic resources such as Google Scholar, electronic journals, on-line court dockets and legislative materials.
- Conducting periodic reviews of new and existing electronic resources with an eye toward improved service and research efficiencies.
- Promoting library services and resources to other departments, students, vendors and the public.
- Perform topical research for attorney blogs, newsletters, firm websites and other media.
- Conduct due diligence on the credit worthiness of potential clients and outside vendors.
- Produce competitive intelligence reports for the firm’s business development efforts.
- Compile RSS feeds that monitor clients, competitors, market trends and regulatory issues.
- Assist with background research for media opportunities.
- Assist with verifying books of business for lateral candidates
- Strong communication skills