Click on a job that interests you, then scroll down to read the description.
- F/T - Ref/Instr Librarian, Hostos Comm Coll-CUNY (...
- Catalog Librarian (Tower Legal Solutions) (NY)
- James Lenox Lib, Princeton Theo'l Sem'y (NJ)
- F/T - Public Records Officer/Archivist, NYPD Video...
- F/T - Librarian, College of Mt. St. Vincent (NY)
- P/T - Library Assistant, Scholastic (NY)
- P/T - Temporary Librarian, Costume Inst-The Met (N...
- Digital Projects Librarian, Stony Brook U (NY)
- Music Specialist, NBC Universal (NJ)
- Assoc. Dir., Global Knowledge Ctr Ops, Celgene (NJ...
- F/T - Substitute Electronic Rsrcs, Systems Lib, Le...
- Web Services Librarian, Stony Brook U (NY)
- F/T - Dir of Competitive Intel (The Creative Group...
- Metadata Product Mgr, Bloomberg (NY)
- F/T - Sub Electronic Rscs-Systems Librarian, Lehma...
- Reference Librarian (Winston Staffing) (NY)
- P/T - Adult Ref Librarian, Middle Country Lib (NY)...
- F/T - Librarian I, Yonkers Public Library (NY)
- Head of Health Sciences Library, Stony Brook U (NY...
- Art Digitization Project Mgr, Leo Baeck Institute ...
- Data Librarian, Spotify (NY)
- ▼ January (21)
- ► 2015 (283)
- ► 2014 (470)
- ► 2013 (467)
- ► 2012 (315)
- ► 2011 (169)
- ► 2010 (235)
Tuesday, January 12, 2016
The Middle Country Public Library on Long Island, NY is seeking experienced librarians to help staff the busy adult reference desks at our Centereach and Selden buildings. Applicants for this part time position should possess:
• Excellent customer service skills and a dedication to helping the public
• A thorough knowledge of current electronic and print reference resources
• A familiarity with current eBook readers and platforms
• A high level of attention to detail and an ability to multitask
• Experience with and interest in providing reader’s advisory services
• An interest in emerging technologies and developing trends in libraries
• A minimum of two years adult reference desk experience in a public library
This position requires availability to work hours on evenings, Fridays, and weekends. Interested applicants may send a resume to:
Coordinator of Adult Reference and Cataloging Services
Middle Country Public Library
101 Eastwood Blvd
Centereach NY 11720