Data Librarian, Spotify
We are looking for a Data Librarian to join Spotify’s global Analytics team. Analytics tackles complex, data-intensive research questions, builds data platforms and apps, and cultivates Spotify’s data-first culture. You will have a hand in building and running the world’s leading analytics organization.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with analysts and data engineers across the company to establish a single source of truth with our vast collection of internal data.
- Create impeccable, detailed documentation for all datasets across the company.
- Identify opportunities for standardizing metrics, adding additional logging, sourcing external data sets, merging data sources, and other areas for improving and expanding upon key data sets.
- Report to the Head of Analytics Operations
- Work from our offices in New York City
Who you are
- You have a degree in computer science, information sciences, or related technical field
- You have knowledge of data architecture best practices
- You have experience working with very large sets of data
- You are an excellent communicator, able to translate business requirements into technical requirements and vice versa