Click on a job that interests you, then scroll down to read the description.
- F/T - eContent Editor II - Bowker
- F/T - Coordinator, Archives - Sony Music Entertain...
- F/T - Library Assistant - NY Academy of Medicine
- F/T - Library Research Manager - Dechert (law firm...
- F/T - Library Technical Services Mgr - Dechert (la...
- F/T - Reference Librarian - NYU Law School Library...
- P/T - Reference Librarian - Ramapo College of NJ
- F/T - Client Services Supervisor - Infotrieve
- F/T (temp) - Digital Librarian - Jewish Theologica...
- P/T (temp) - Records Mgmt - NYC Office of Comptrol...
- P/T - Content Mgmt Asst/Medical Library - Memorial...
- F/T - Client Account Specialist - Infotrieve
- F/T - Inventory Assistant - MagazineRadar
- F/T - Tech Info Spec (supervisory) - US Dept of St...
- F/T - Research Librarian - Goodwin Procter, LLP
- F/T - KM Professional - NYC law firm
- ▼ March (16)
- ► 2011 (169)
- ► 2010 (236)
Thursday, March 29, 2012
Client Services Supervisor (MLS/MLIS)
Infotrieve is a global leader in providing information services and content management technology to businesses. For more than 20 years we have been providing corporate information centers, R&D facilities, and legal, business affairs and product professionals in more than half the Fortune 500 with a broad array of outsourcing services and software solutions.
We are seeking a talented client services supervisor with the desire to provide top notch service to our blue chip clients. In this role you will utilize your strong organization, problem solving and communication skills to provide outstanding service to Fortune 500 organizations around the globe.
This hands-on position is responsible for the day-to-day activities of Advanced Referencing, one of our key order fulfillment teams. The client services supervisor also provides account management for strategic clients, and assists with client training and oversight of our staffing business when required. This position is located in our Wilton, Connecticut headquarters and reports to our VP, Client Services.
· Ensure “hard to find” orders are quickly and accurately filled
· Implement and refine referencing and research processes and monitor performance in support of our continuous improvement philosophy
· Implement and track quality and productivity metrics for reporting to senior management
· Perform on-line searches for articles, reports, conference proceedings, etc.
· Train and supervise staff
· Initiate contact with clients and publishers as required
· Bachelor’s degree and MLS/MLIS with strong academic performance
· Minimum of 2 years supervisory experience
· Exceptional knowledge of library referencing techniques and resources
· Strong aptitude for problem solving and exceptional attention to detail
· Strong decision making skills with ability to work independently
· Proven ability to develop and maintain strong client relationships
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org