Click on a job that interests you, then scroll down to read the description.
- ► 2014 (439)
- ► 2013 (467)
- F/T - eContent Editor II - Bowker
- F/T - Coordinator, Archives - Sony Music Entertain...
- F/T - Library Assistant - NY Academy of Medicine
- F/T - Library Research Manager - Dechert (law firm...
- F/T - Library Technical Services Mgr - Dechert (la...
- F/T - Reference Librarian - NYU Law School Library...
- P/T - Reference Librarian - Ramapo College of NJ
- F/T - Client Services Supervisor - Infotrieve
- F/T (temp) - Digital Librarian - Jewish Theologica...
- P/T (temp) - Records Mgmt - NYC Office of Comptrol...
- P/T - Content Mgmt Asst/Medical Library - Memorial...
- F/T - Client Account Specialist - Infotrieve
- F/T - Inventory Assistant - MagazineRadar
- F/T - Tech Info Spec (supervisory) - US Dept of St...
- F/T - Research Librarian - Goodwin Procter, LLP
- F/T - KM Professional - NYC law firm
- ▼ March (16)
- ► 2011 (169)
- ► 2010 (235)
Friday, March 16, 2012
Content Management Assistant – Medical Library
Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center is the world's oldest and largest private institution devoted to prevention, patient care, research and education in cancer. We are currently looking for a Part Time Content Management Assistant to join Medical Library.
As a Content Management Assistant you are responsible for collecting, analyzing and generating usage statistics, as well as ensuring a valid return on investment for content purchased. In addition, you are accountable for establishing systems for managing paper-based and electronic resources, including journal check-in and claiming, invoice processing, ordering books, copy cataloging, and routine eResource maintenance. Crucial to your success will be your ability to provide support for library technical services, acquisitions, classification and circulation. This is an essential role and required for effective content management.
Master's Degree in Library Science (MLS degree) or current enrollment as a MLS student required. 1-2 years of administrative support experience in a related field, knowledge of computers and information retrieval systems a must. 1-2 years of specialized experience in library content management activities and experience with library systems such as Innovative Millennium, and online research databases such as PubMed, WorldCat, etc. preferred. Additionally, an understanding of Anglo-American Cataloguing Rules (AACR), intermediate experience with MS Excel/Access, familiarity with Science/Technology/Medicine (STM) Information resources and experience working in a medical library setting are a plus.
MSKCC offers an excellent salary and comprehensive benefits, including tuition reimbursement.
MSKCC is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply online at www.mskcc.org/jobs, Job ID 2127 or at: http://mskcc.hodesiq.com/careers/job-details.asp?JobID=2922255