Click on a job that interests you, then scroll down to read the description.
- ► 2013 (467)
- F/T - eContent Editor II - Bowker
- F/T - Coordinator, Archives - Sony Music Entertain...
- F/T - Library Assistant - NY Academy of Medicine
- F/T - Library Research Manager - Dechert (law firm...
- F/T - Library Technical Services Mgr - Dechert (la...
- F/T - Reference Librarian - NYU Law School Library...
- P/T - Reference Librarian - Ramapo College of NJ
- F/T - Client Services Supervisor - Infotrieve
- F/T (temp) - Digital Librarian - Jewish Theologica...
- P/T (temp) - Records Mgmt - NYC Office of Comptrol...
- P/T - Content Mgmt Asst/Medical Library - Memorial...
- F/T - Client Account Specialist - Infotrieve
- F/T - Inventory Assistant - MagazineRadar
- F/T - Tech Info Spec (supervisory) - US Dept of St...
- F/T - Research Librarian - Goodwin Procter, LLP
- F/T - KM Professional - NYC law firm
- ▼ March (16)
- ► 2011 (169)
- ► 2010 (235)
Thursday, March 15, 2012
Client Account Specialist
Infotrieve is a global leader in providing information services and content management technology to businesses. For more than 20 years we have been providing corporate information centers, R&D facilities, and legal, business affairs and product professionals in more than half the Fortune 500 with a broad array of outsourcing services and software solutions.
We are seeking a talented client account specialist with the desire to provide top notch service to our blue chip reprints clients. In this role you will utilize your strong communication and organization skills along with our industry leading software to provide outstanding service to our clients.
This is a great opportunity for an exceptional recent college grad with a strong desire to work with leading edge software and some of the most highly respected companies from a variety of industries. This position is located in our Wilton, Connecticut headquarters and reports to our Reprints Business Manager.
· Quote, process and fulfill client e-prints and reprints orders
· Master Infotrieve’s BRAVO aggregation software
· Work closely with publishers to build a strong professional relationship
· Provide timely status updates of order requests to clients
· Assist in new release testing of our BRAVO aggregation software
· Bachelor’s degree with strong academic performance
· Ability to quickly learn new software applications
· Strong aptitude for problem solving and exceptional attention to detail
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Proficiency in MS Office applications
How to Apply
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference position title in the subject line.