Click on a job that interests you, then scroll down to read the description.
- Knowledge & Research Specialist (Pro Libra)
- Ref and Instr'l Health Sci Lib, Molloy College (NY...
- Rights Management Specialist, Vice Media (NY)
- P/T - Adjunct Librarian, CUNY-Lehman (NY)
- Electronic Resources Librarian, Touro College (NY)...
- Assoc Dir of Lib Svcs, Cravath, Swaine & Moore (NY...
- Serials & Media Librarian, Molloy College (NY)
- F/T - Reference Assistant, Simpson Thacher & Bartl...
- Senior Information Specialist (Pro Libra) (NY)
- F/T - Dir of Development, U Lib, Stony Brook U (NY...
- P/T - Librarian I, Huntington Public Library (NY)
- Associate Archivist, Mt. Sinai (NY)
- Library Director, St. Joseph's Seminary (NY)
- ▼ June (13)
- ► 2015 (283)
- ► 2014 (470)
- ► 2013 (467)
- ► 2012 (315)
- ► 2011 (169)
- ► 2010 (235)
Thursday, June 2, 2016
Position: LIBRARIAN 1, Part-Time
The Huntington Public Library seeks an enthusiastic, energetic individual to work with us in the Adult and Reference Services Department where there is a part-time opening for 16 hours per week. Hours include nights, weekends and holiday rotations and staffing both our main and branch buildings. Candidates must have an MLS from an ALA accredited institution and a valid NYS Public Librarian Certificate.
Positive, proactive customer service skills, flexibility and initiative are required. Job
responsibilities will include basic knowledge of, and instruction of patrons, in all adult library resources including digital and downloadable materials. Collection development, readers’ advisory and program responsibilities will be assigned as required. Spanish proficiency is a plus.
Starting salary: $28.87 (after July 1, 2016)
Please send resumes and letters of application to Thérèse Purcell Nielsen at
firstname.lastname@example.org. Submission deadline is June 8, 2016.
Only candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.