Click on a job that interests you, then scroll down to read the description.
- Knowledge & Research Specialist (Pro Libra)
- Ref and Instr'l Health Sci Lib, Molloy College (NY...
- Rights Management Specialist, Vice Media (NY)
- P/T - Adjunct Librarian, CUNY-Lehman (NY)
- Electronic Resources Librarian, Touro College (NY)...
- Assoc Dir of Lib Svcs, Cravath, Swaine & Moore (NY...
- Serials & Media Librarian, Molloy College (NY)
- F/T - Reference Assistant, Simpson Thacher & Bartl...
- Senior Information Specialist (Pro Libra) (NY)
- F/T - Dir of Development, U Lib, Stony Brook U (NY...
- P/T - Librarian I, Huntington Public Library (NY)
- Associate Archivist, Mt. Sinai (NY)
- Library Director, St. Joseph's Seminary (NY)
- ▼ June (13)
- ► 2015 (283)
- ► 2014 (470)
- ► 2013 (467)
- ► 2012 (315)
- ► 2011 (169)
- ► 2010 (235)
Thursday, June 16, 2016
P/T - Adjunct Librarian, CUNY-Lehman (NY)
THE CITY UNIVERSITY OF NEW YORK
Lehman College, Bronx, New York
Title: Adjunct Librarian-Reference
College Web Site: http://www.lehman.edu
Closing Date: Until filled; Review of applications will begin immediately.
POSITION DESCRIPTION AND DUTIES:
The Adjunct Reference Librarian will work part-time during the Fall 2016 semester. The selected candidate will perform general reference to assist students and faculty at the reference desk; perform chat reference, and other duties as assigned.
Required: MLS from an ALA-accredited program ; expertise with a wide range of library databases; enthusiasm for working collegially in a diverse and busy environment; excellent oral and written communication skills.
Strongly Preferred: Reference experience in an academic library and familiarity with CUNY; Comfort with a wide range of technologies, including LibGuides, QuestionPoint, BlackBoard, MS Office.
To apply, send a resume, with a cover letter including your scheduling preferences, and the names and contact information of three references to:
Assistant Professor and Head of Reference
Leonard Lief Library, Lehman College
The City University of New York is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Immigration Reform and Control Act/Americans with Disabilities Act Employer