Click on a job that interests you, then scroll down to read the description.
- F/T - Data Svcs/Metadata Librarian - Weill Cornell...
- P/T - Library Assistant - Monroe College (BXNY)
- F/T - Reference Librarian - NY Historical Society
- F/T - Researcher Information Specialist - Fox News...
- F/T - Business Info Specialist - Kenyon and Kenyon...
- F/T (temp) - Taxonomist - Scholastic (NY)
- F/T - Corp Res Analyst - Law Firm (NYC)
- F/T - Knowledge Mgmt Expert - Abbott Labs (NJ)
- F/T - Corp Research Analyst - Law Firm (NYC)
- F/T - Network and Tecnology Coordinator - Port Jef...
- F/T - Assoc Dir of Research and Instruction/Archiv...
- F/T - Digital Asset Librarian - Kelly Svcs (NJ)
- F/T - Japanese Studies Librarian - Princeton Univ ...
- F/T - Library Associate II - Rutgers Univ (NJ)
- F/T - Web Svcs Librarian - Stevens Institute of Te...
- F/T - Head Library Preservation - Princeton Univ (...
- P/T - Reference/Research Svc Desk - Stevens Instit...
- F/T - Library Manager - Chatham Sq Library (NYC)
- F/T - Reference Librarian - Temple Univ (PA)
- F/T - Tech Svcs and Electronic Resources Librarian...
- F/T - Emerging Tech/Distance Svcs Librarian - John...
- F/T - Electronic Resources Librarian - Temple Univ...
- F/T - Global Records and Information Mgr -Vision S...
- F/T - Systems Librarian - ITHAKA (Princeton, NJ)
- F/T - Acquisitions Librarian - CUNY (Staten Island...
- F/T - Library Manager - Northampton Community Coll...
- F/T - Assoc Dir of Research and Instruction, Archi...
- F/t - Director, Knowlege Management - DoE (NYC)
- ▼ July (28)
- ► 2011 (169)
- ► 2010 (236)
Thursday, July 12, 2012
CORPORATE RESEARCH ANALYST
Midtown NY Law Firm
Hours: M-Th 11:00AM-7:00PM, Friday 9:30AM-5:30PM
Our client, a major midtown law firm, seeks a goal oriented, team spirited Corporate Research Analyst with expertise in corporate documents, SEC filings and corporate precedent research. This position offers an opportunity to use a value added approach.
. Provide timely, thorough and accurate responses for research utilizing extensive internal and external sources.
. High proficiency with specialized legal/financial/ securities databases required ie: Bloomberg, Capital IQ, Thompson One Banker, Securities Mosaic, Securities Data, Dealogic, Lexis, Westlaw Business etc.
. Develop research strategies based on business source knowledge and partner with key staff to improve the flow of relevant information.
. Several years of relevant Corporate/ Securities and Corporate precedent research experience.
. Exceptional online database skills with a thorough knowledge of legal and financial databases.
. Ability to work independently and within a team based environment.
. Excellent oral and written communication skills
. Strong customer service attitude.
MLS, MBA or JD a plus.
Please send resumes and a one paragraph writing sample in Word showing a succinct business writing style or your cover letter accomplishing the same to:
Career Resources Inc./DC Online Inc.