Click on a job that interests you, then scroll down to read the description.
- ► 2012 (315)
- F/T - Researcher/Info Specialist - Fox News Channe...
- F/T - Research Associate - Center on Medicine as a...
- P/T (temporary) - Archives Technician - National P...
- F/T - Library Clerk - Kenyon&Kenyon
- F/T - Library Assistant (cataloging) - NYC Law Fir...
- F/T - Acquisition Librarian (Asst Prof - Tenure Tr...
- F/T - Director of Library and Archives - Brooklyn ...
- F/T - Head of Access Services - Pace University (N...
- F/T - Reference Librarian - Pace University (NYC)
- P/T - Legal Reference Specialist - NYC
- F/T - Digital Archive Librarian - The Granger Coll...
- F/T - Reference Librarian - NYC Law Firm
- P/T - Evening Librarian - Mercy College\Manhattan ...
- F/T - Manager Research Service - Westchester, NY
- F/T (temporary) - Taxonomist - Scholastic
- ▼ April (15)
- ► 2010 (236)
Friday, April 8, 2011
Legal Reference Specialist
Our client, a prestigious, international law firm is seeking an experienced Legal Reference Specialist to work part time (21 hours/wk) in their New York office. The qualified candidate will have experience providing in-depth research and reference in various practice areas including litigation, corporate, tax and general reference questions.
· BA/BS degree from an accredited school; MLS preferred
· 3 + years of legal and business research experience in a law library; knowledgeable of various online and print resources such as Bloomberg Law, Morningstar, Factset, LexisNexis, etc.
· Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work with others and build strong relationships with colleagues
If this position sounds like a fit for you, submit your resume to:
Attention: Jerneeka Sams