Click on a job that interests you, then scroll down to read the description.
- ► 2012 (315)
- F/T - Researcher/Info Specialist - Fox News Channe...
- F/T - Research Associate - Center on Medicine as a...
- P/T (temporary) - Archives Technician - National P...
- F/T - Library Clerk - Kenyon&Kenyon
- F/T - Library Assistant (cataloging) - NYC Law Fir...
- F/T - Acquisition Librarian (Asst Prof - Tenure Tr...
- F/T - Director of Library and Archives - Brooklyn ...
- F/T - Head of Access Services - Pace University (N...
- F/T - Reference Librarian - Pace University (NYC)
- P/T - Legal Reference Specialist - NYC
- F/T - Digital Archive Librarian - The Granger Coll...
- F/T - Reference Librarian - NYC Law Firm
- P/T - Evening Librarian - Mercy College\Manhattan ...
- F/T - Manager Research Service - Westchester, NY
- F/T (temporary) - Taxonomist - Scholastic
- ▼ April (15)
- ► 2010 (236)
Thursday, April 7, 2011
MANAGER RESEARCH SERVICES
Our client is seeking a Manager of Research Services for their Information Center in the firm‘s Westchester office. The successful candidate will have a background in corporate law or securities/financial services and be responsible for management of the staff and will oversee all aspects of research service, training and will set standards for quality and consistency of research product and provide monitoring to ensure standards are met.
. Manage staff and quality of work.
. Perform research.
. Provide staff and end-user training.
. Develop electronic and print resources.
. Provide input into firm’s intranet.
. Maintain collections in all offices in coordination with local staff.
. Assist the Director in creating an Information Center that has
maximum business impact to firm and its clients.
. MLS with 3-5 years exp. in corporate law, corporate, legal
or professional services library.
. Research/reference experience in legal, securities, financial. Services,
general corporate, industry topics.
. Strong Database skills, including Factset, ThomsonOne Banker,
SDC, Bloomberg, Factiva, Westlaw.
. Word, Powerpoint, Excel.
. Must have some demonstrated leadership/management/supervisory skills
. Excellent written & oral communication skills.
. Experience working in a team environment, participating as part of a
Resumes in Word to: email@example.com
Inquiries without resumes are also welcome and all will be held in strict
confidence. Let us know by email when you would like to receive a call.