Library Clerk — Kenyon & Kenyon LLPJob Description: This is a non-exempt position. The primary responsibility will be to maintain the library's collection.
- Maintain the library's collection by sorting, shelving and organizing books and newsletters
- Sort, log, label and distribute incoming mail to appropriate person in a timely manner
- Search and track library material using various databases (i.e. In Magic and Eosi Glas)
- Process orders for as well as fulfill requests by attorneys and staff for copies of articles or assists in locating books and publications they request
- Performs clerical administrative tasks such as data entry of bills and contacting publishers about missing material into
- Work closely with Billing & Technical Services Coordinator and Part- time Cataloger
- Respond to general information requests or escalate questions to a Librarian.
- Order supplies and equipment needed for the Library department
- Perform related tasks as assigned
- Must have one year experience working at a Law Firm or in a Corporate environment
- Possess physical ability to lift, push and/or move up to 30 pounds also occasionally required to climb a step ladder
- The successful candidate must be detail oriented, enjoy working in a quiet yet and provide a high level of customer service
- Must possess computer skills good written and oral communication skills and a sociable demeanor
Please forward resumes to: email@example.com