Investment Banking Position /New York City Midtown
Provide reference and research in a high volume business library to clients and executives covering all major industries. Specific Duties· Provides high value research on companies, industries and emerging business topics to support strategic decisions and help win new business.
· Supports the development and implementation of information strategy through the management, use and deployment of key information resources.
· Manages a consistently high volume of research requests by rapidly determining the complexity level of each project. Prioritizes competing demands and manages time effectively.
· Provides support and advice to clients to improve information and knowledge management.
· Works with other team members to share expertise and develop new and better ways to meet client needs.
· Workflow coordination: demand manages the queue as well as setting job levels and work types.
· Two to three years experience producing secondary research and analysis in a business research setting. Broad knowledge of standard secondary research sources, financial data services and corporate documents.
· Understanding of global investment banking and capital markets. Familiarity with broader financial institutions and practices.
· Ability to apply source knowledge to research projects that produce complete, cost effective results.
· Communication skills required to confidently deliver and explain research findings to client staff - both verbally and through written summaries and analyses.
· Judgment required to resolve service problems using broad professional knowledge. Also required to protect client confidentiality.
Personal Success Characteristics
· Real time organizational skills required.
· Ability to manage client expectations via email and verbal communication
· Judgment required to resolve service problems within a set of procedural guidelines; alerts management to service problems or opportunities.
Education· BA/BS required. Masters in Library and Information Science, Business/Finance, or other relevant specialty desirable.
Please contact Angela Dzikowski at 800-262-0070
Pro Libra Associates, Inc.
Click on a job that interests you, then scroll down to read the description.
- Head of Reference Library, Queensborough-CUNY (NY)...
- Information Specialist-Investment Banking (ProLibr...
- Public Services Librarian, Felician U (NJ)
- Archive/PMO Specialist, (Hagerty Consulting for NY...
- F/T - Head, Academic Engagement, Stony Brook U (NY...
- Director of Paul Robeson Library, Rutgers U (NJ)
- Access Services Librarian, Mt. Sinai (NY)
- P/T - Librarian, Touro College (NY)
- Knowledge Manager (Pro Libra) (NY)
- Knowledge Manager (Donna Conti) (NY)
- ▼ May (10)
- ► 2015 (283)
- ► 2014 (470)
- ► 2013 (467)
- ► 2012 (315)
- ► 2011 (169)
- ► 2010 (235)