Click on a job that interests you, then scroll down to read the description.
- Librarian/Digital Asset Mgmt Specialist, Ogilvy & ...
- F/T - Scholarly Comm & Data Curation Lib, St John'...
- Temp - Audiovisual Archivist-Fales Lib & Spec'l Co...
- F/T - Sr Archivist - University Archives, NYU (NY)...
- Temp - Public Svcs Librarian for Tamiment Lib, NYU...
- Temp - Lib for Special Coll'ns Transition, NYU (NY...
- Temp - Librarian for Fales Arc'l Coll'ns, NYU (NY)...
- F/T - Learning Resource Ctr Lib, St. Paul's School...
- F/T - Digital Technician, Livingston Masonic Lib (...
- F/T - Systems Librarian, Jewish Theological Sem (N...
- F/T - Research Svcs Librarian, Sarah Lawrence Coll...
- P/T - Librarian, Mandl School (NY)
- ▼ November (12)
- ► 2015 (283)
- ► 2014 (470)
- ► 2013 (467)
- ► 2012 (315)
- ► 2011 (169)
- ► 2010 (235)
Wednesday, November 2, 2016
Research Services Librarian at Sarah Lawrence College (Full-time)
The Sarah Lawrence College Library in Bronxville, NY seeks a Research Services Librarian who has a strong commitment to public service and is a highly motivated research support and education professional who enjoys providing both personalized and group library instruction to undergraduate and graduate students in a small academic library.
Offer library instruction sessions and provide research assistance to undergraduate and graduate students.
Perform collection development and maintenance duties including purchasing, collection analysis, and weeding.
Collaborate on research guides and social media presence.
Manage the Personal Librarian Program.
Participate in rotation at the Information desk.
A bachelor's and master’s degree (or higher).
Ability to work independently, prioritize, and exercise initiative and judgment.
Strong interpersonal skills, mature, and the ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
Commitment to public service.
Must be detailed-oriented, congenial, patient, and reliable.
Three years of experience working in an academic library setting.
Low $50,000’s, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Excellent benefits package.