Click on a job that interests you, then scroll down to read the description.
- ► 2016 (200)
- F/T - Data Jedi, NYU Ctr for Urban Sci (NY)
- P/T - Adj Librarian, Westch Comm Coll (NY)
- (Temp) Digital Asset Manager, UNICEF (NY)
- Researcher (Kforce) (NY)
- F/T - Substitute Circ/Reserves Librarian, BMCC (NY...
- F/T - Head of Tech'l Svcs, Lehman/CUNY (NY)
- P/T - Evening/Wkend Librarian, Bramson ORT Coll (N...
- Gov't Documents Librarian, Voxgov (NY)
- Digitization Project Coordinator, Hunter Coll (NY)...
- F/T - Librarian, Catalyst (NY or Telecommute)
- Content Manager, Voxgov (NY)
- F/T - Scholarly Comms Librarian, Weill Cornell Med...
- Information Professionals Wanted (Acugo) (Telecomm...
- Jr. Level Info Specialist-Fin'l (Pro Libra) (NY)
- P/T - Adj Ref and Digital Outreach Lib, CUNY (NY)
- ▼ December (15)
- ► 2014 (470)
- ► 2013 (467)
- ► 2012 (315)
- ► 2011 (169)
- ► 2010 (235)
Thursday, December 24, 2015
Kforce has a client in New York, NY that is seeking an high-level Researcher with experience in financial services. This person will field inquiries from bankers on financial matters, industry sector data, individuals, economic data, company data, transactions, and demographics. Masters of Library Science degree preferred. Must be well versed in ThomsonOne, S&P, CapIQ, Factiva, Nexis, HIS, MergerMarket, Bloomberg, SDC, & Dealogic. Researcher must manage time-sensitive demands, while utilizing the most cost-efficient sources.
5+ years of experience in investment banking in this type of research would be a plus.
Please e-mail resumes to Erica Enman at KForce at firstname.lastname@example.org.