Voxgov is fast growing startup company that collects, organizes, and analyzes tens of millions of U.S. federal government documents. We are looking for someone who has skills in quality assurance, administration, data entry, and has an excellent eye for detail. This is an entry-level position with room for growth.
You are an extremely detail-oriented individual, who can quickly and accurately find and report errors in our content. You have basic computer skills and are comfortable working in front of a computer for long stretches. You are eager to work for a growing start-up and becoming an invaluable member of our team. You are a motivated self-starter.
• Review content to ensure unwanted material is not included before publishing
• Work closely with data team to complete projects
• Conduct error-free data analysis
• Experience and comfort using a computer and sitting in front of a screen for the majority of the day
• Technical skills include familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Docs; all other needed software skills will be taught on-site
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to work quickly and efficiently
• Excellent communication skills
• An interest in government and politics is not required but is a plus
• An interest in working for a small, emerging start-up company is a plus
• The position is paid, and can be filled by an intern or full-time employee
• Compensation: competitive salary
To apply: email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org