Click on a job that interests you, then scroll down to read the description.
- ► 2016 (173)
- ► 2015 (283)
- ► 2014 (470)
- ► 2013 (467)
- ► 2012 (315)
- P/T - Client Training/Support/Legal Sw/Svcs - Inte...
- P/T - Real-time Monitor - Brunswick Group
- F/T - Library Coordinator/Reserve Desk - Baruch Co...
- F/T - Library Specialist/Resource Sharing Svcs - B...
- F/T - Information Professional - Crossfire Consult...
- P/T - Library Assistant - NY Botanical Garden
- F/T - Network Services Professional Assistant - Su...
- F/T - Library Content Management Support Specialis...
- F/T - Manager of Online Services - Nassau Library ...
- P/T - Web Services Librarian - Albert Einstein Col...
- F/T (temp) - Technical Services Librarian - Law Fi...
- F/T - Library Relations - Practising Law Institute...
- ▼ December (12)
- ► 2010 (235)
Thursday, December 8, 2011
Library Content Management Support Specialist
Infotrieve is a global leader in providing information services and content management technology to businesses. For more than 20 years we have been providing corporate information centers, R&D facilities, and legal, business affairs and product professionals in more than half the Fortune 500 with a broad array of outsourcing services and software solutions.
The Content Management Support Specialist is responsible for providing literature searches, reference assistance, and management of electronic content, including online subscriptions and access maintenance. This position can be located at our client in Kenilworth, NJ or anywhere in the US and will report to our Library Services Manager.
· Update, categorize and maintain content for the Digital Library
· Provide reference assistance and training/awareness on resources and services
· Conduct literature searches as needed, and setup and monitor ad-hoc literature alerts
· Monitor and respond to emails and phone calls reporting electronic access problems, both for end users and staff.
· Provide support and assistance for training of end users and staff on all electronic resources.
· Work with Library Services' Content Manager to recommend and implement new subscriptions
· Manage subscription renewals and cancellations in a timely and cost-effective manner
· Perform other duties as required
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
· Masters Degree in Library Science or equivalent work experience
· Bachelor's Degree in a Life Science
· Literature searching experience
· Experience in an Information Management and Collection Management environment preferred
· Proficiency in online database searching, and library software programs and tools
· Technical aptitude and experience in the maintaining and trouble shooting of e-content
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent problem-solving skills; ability to think creatively in troubleshooting linking problems
· Proven ability to develop and maintain positive client relationships.
· Proven ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
How to Apply
Please include salary requirements with your resume. Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.